xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

The Truth About Women or not.....

i felt like shouting in the desert alone. now we become two. ;)

hahaha! you know what that sounded like? i had a flashback of the movie "the hangover" where the guy was talking about being a sole wolf pack and his wolf pack grew by one. it was actually one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. this is off topic, but anyone who hasn't seen that movie HAS to go out and watch it! the comedy never stops in that movie with VERY good acting.

anyway, i will respond to sheepdog later. i am too tired. been up all night again... but i wouldn't believe the "hell no" statement about being bi. a lot of women like to cover up certain things. it's one of those characteristics that actually makes them evil :P remember. they are very good manipulators at heart to get their way :P

I don't want to generalize by saying all women are evil. But i came across some typical type of women so far. I'll try to make set of women i came across just for explaining my experience. this set and observation is what i've in my view so it may or may not what you experience or will agree. And no offense to women it's just how corporate world makes you think about environment. Set 1: Manipulative- They've their aim in life and they literally use men and even other women to reach where they want to. You can easily guess their anger and frustration if they're getting what they want from their action. Some women in this set are sweet talkers and if it didn;t work then they end up with anger and strategic show. Set 2: Cute/Happy-faceSome of women in this category are bit of manipulative but will not turn their interaction into anger and frustration if they didn't get what they want out of people. They're always sweet talk type and good looking and most of time keep relationship to get what they want in future or whenever they need help. Strategic mind with cute face and it works against mens. You missed the point and then you end up in their manipulative trick. They're not enough effective as in set 1 but for those who fall for looks are inside the fishing net. Set 3- Get-Tthings-Done typeStraight to the point and not interested in what you ask or do. They're busy with their life or with no-life. Always approach things towards point and no crap or no personal interest in anyone. Often you'll find them witty and sarcastic lol. Good at debate but are not chatty type. Don't get much work done by making relation but based on profile or some credential they build from their skills instead of word salad and relations. Set 4- Fantasy world typeAlways happy and enjoys staying the positive company. They don't make much debate and don't analyse people much. They like not being real with their life but living life by making childish things. They just enjoy life and often get into trouble if men takes advantage of their this type of thinking. They're not strategic and often don't manipulate other men. if asked for help they'll never hesitate. Optimistic and cheerful. Turns into saddistic if they don't get what they want from life. Set 1,2, 4 women seek attention most of time. I didn't seen any girl seeking attention in type 2. Again this is my personal view with these type of test. More i live i'll come across more types and will form set but then again this is just limited to my experience in corporate/college life. There is lot of things outside so i've limitations with my views and i can't generalize by saying "all are evil". lol anyway good that i'm not posting this on my blog or it'll start flame war and lots of red faces if i post that on my blog. ;)

thank you mahesh2k, your reply is really interesting and objective. even the whole meaning leads to "not all women are evil but most of the :P . but i like it, hope you can met another types of women in your life. in general you support my idea, and i am really happy ;)

WOW, awesome. very interesting opinion. i like it a lot ;) thank you for sharing and support my point of view about women, oh, god, i felt like shouting in the desert alone. now we become two. :P

Happy to back you up any time! Or at least any time I agree with you and am not in an "evil" mood! :P
Now if we can just convince anwii that there are plenty of arrow straight females out there. I swear, this "all" woman are bi is a great huge load of horse hocky.

Happy to back you up any time! Or at least any time I agree with you and am not in an "evil" mood! biggrin.gifNow if we can just convince anwii that there are plenty of arrow straight females out there. I swear, this "all" woman are bi is a great huge load of horse hocky.

thank you darling, great we share the same opinions, now, the point is HOW we can do that? how we can convince him the there are some good women in the world. i talked too much and got nothing. so, if you have another idea, be my guest.

and anwiii, we are a team now, if we are really evil, then you are in big trouble ;)

and anwiii, we are a team now, if we are really evil, then you are in big trouble

Hey girls , you are facing a team , and a huge team not like yours with 2 , we are a community , with a lot of blue men :D Blue men can warn you or even ban you :P if you don't agree with his thoughts !

No seriously i don't agree with anwiii when he said that all women are bi , but for the rest i'm with him 100 % of the time !
Women are evil , and they can't deny it , actually when they want to proove the opposite , like you wanted to do , so they approve that theory , see when anwiii talked to you , you find another woman and started talking about a team , maybe tomorrow you will be blackmailling him ; oh anwiii , that's the price that brave men pays for the truth !

And the ugly women issue , i think that ugly women just need to accept themselfs , and admit that they are ugly , and don't abuse of makeups because it will make them more ugly ! :P , i'm not Brad pitt , and you don't see me putting makeups or pretending to be good looking !
Women do want to aattract people arround , women want to be the universe center , like earth all planet turning arround it .
I know some women who use to get mad , because i didn't look at them , or because i'm not interested in them ! (i was making a terrible success at that time ! ;) ).
I think we are now living on earth because of a woman (eve) ,she wanted (Adam) to eat that apple ,and what after that ? here we are on earth because of a woman , and you keep saying women are not evil.
Anyway , women are evil , and they know they are , they just can't admit it easily.

I just remembered a joke , where 2 devils *a dad and his son* are flying , so the devil's son sees two women sitting quitly , so he told his father*the old devil* : dad you see those women , can we just go to them and make them fight each other ?and the old devil (dad) said : no kid don't ! don't if we go to them they will make us fight they are more evil then the devil !

the girls want to convince me now? i'm the one who did all the research. in fact, most women i talked to were drinking at the time. it's amazing how alcohol acts like truth serum. i have to say with all honesty that most women will admit they are bi right away if i can get them in a comfortable environment and ask or tell them. most WILL agree so there is no convincing me about actual facts because i already tested my theory. all women? naw. but most? yes. i say all women because it's fun to say hahaha :P what's interesting is that web designer doesn't agree that women are evil BUT sheepdog agrees that women ARE in fact evil. how is that backing eachother up? ;)ohhhh and as far as what nirv said about makup, i have to agree 100% because if i wanted to date a clown, i would go to the circus. i've dated 3 women in my whole life. they were all pretty long relationships. in fact, i don't regret a single one. they all taught me something different. the first one i dated liked to put foundation on. not just a little, a lot! i told her straight up. you plan on putting that stuff on, i ain't kissin' ya. i was serious. makup to me is a total turnoff. a dab here or a dab there i guess is ok but i still don't know why it's needed. it's part of our cultures and i don't even know why. it's just totally unnatural looking. especially with blue eye shadow or black lipstick. i mean what parts of the body do those colors even blend in to?!? no doubt that women who wear makup are insecure. that is just a given. if a women isn't wearing their makeup, they feel empty an not complete. what's the first thing they say when a surprise visitor comes to the door? "i don't even have any makup on! i look terrible". when i was living with my wife, i told her the same exact thing i told my first girlfriend when she would put excessive lipstick on because she knew i didn't like it and would try to kiss me. i told her "if you put that on, don't expect me to kiss you". it's as simple as that. i didn't intend to date or marry any clown and i made it clear that i prefer natural beauty. i don't even understand tattoos and piercings. what's up with destroying your bodies or even dying your hair. everything to make you look different.i used to get crap from my friends because they all wanted me to dress nicer. i would always wear jeans and a t-shirt and usually one of them had a hole in it. they wanted for me to date more and attract women. haha did i care? nope! i dressed naturally and comfortably and i knew that i didn't want to ever be fake in who i am in attracting someone that was wrong for me because i couldn't be myself. in fact, i never had a problem with women so i didn't know what they were getting at unless they were tired of seeing a hole in my clothes and and used the opposite sex as an excuse.seriously now. i just won the dr. phil wannabe award and i did see that dr. phil show a while back about women who were insecure and the things they would do to try to cover it up. but this was after i was starting the whole debate about women and their toe nails. also, somewhere on this thread, there is a topic about the psychology of colors so i also find it interesting the colors they choose to paint themselves with.but makup really is a whole different area that i was talking about originally. i was talking about toe nails and the part of the body that is usually covered up for nobody to notice anyway, but they still paint them because THEY know and it doesn't matter if anyone else knows. i wanted to point out the subtle signs of insecurities that women don't want guys to know about.i appreciate sheepdog in being honest about women being evil. i am sorta disappointed in the "hell no" comment about women being bi. i think she needs to really think about it and come back with a more realistic opinion. she's a woman in fact and knows better than a "hell no" comment. to be so direct and blunt and one sided tells something thought so it was an interesting response. web designer on the other hand, she had to google "bi" because she didn't know what it was haha. it's funny to me that she had to google it but what's even more interesting is that she responded before she even knew what it meant. so....please women....more objective responses please because i can notice the slightest things that others dont. iut's a gift :P so don't plan on fooling me anytime soon :D

hay anwiii, believe it or not i am so honest in my replies, even about the bi thing that's right i google it but WHEN i was typing my reply not after that, the meaning i got is the same that nirvaman said before, so i answered that i don't know such women and that is true, did not added anything else. when we was chatting in shoutbox to told you that i google it, because it is kind of funny.

another thing i consider that sheepdog support me because at least she didn't agree on everything you said, the same for nirvaman and mahesh2k, they didn't agree on every word you said and that's fine for me. the makeup thing is a misunderstanding i just thought you consider all types of makeup is a reflection of insecurity, and you took the toe as example.

now if you read all my replies carefully, yo will find we agree that there is evil in everyone including women but i argued with you about the ALL thing you insisted on it first. but since you wrote that

all women? naw. but most? yes. i say all women because it's fun to say hahaha

then that's ok with me. and please notice i never assumed you didn't honest but i assumed you only didn't met a good kind of women, so why are you assuming that i am not honest??

after all, i think all this topic shows a different point of views and was really interesting. one more word, these differences came from our different backgrounds, societies, and experiences. that make sense for everyone. end of discussion for me.

well, i never said you weren't honest, WD. please use quotes when you are referring to a statement i made so i can better explain if you aren't understanding. i have that affect on some people where they don't understand me at times ;)what i can say is that you may be a bit innocent and naive if you say you have never met someone who is bi and i think EVERYONE would agree that you probably have despite disagreeing with me about everything else.but what so bad about agreeing with me. i don't get it. you're a woman. you should know women more than men do. women like to talk about everything under the sun. you can never get them to stop gossiping. and just because you don't know the truth doesn't make it not the truth. true? maybe where you are from, the customs are different and many people are in hiding in who they really are because they don't want to be shunned. here in the states, homosexuality or bisexuality wasn't talked about much until about the time when aids was becoming more well known in the late 70's/early 80's. now there is much more awareness than 30 years ago. much more. that's why i had to laugh inside when you had to google it.and let me make one things clear right now. there is nothing wrong with being evil. i think it's embedded in dna or something. it's just that women are definately more evil than guys are. also, there is nothing wrong with being bisexual or even homosexual. there will be the haters or the hard core religious that will state it's unnatural and look down on those people but for some it's not a choice. they were born a certain way just like the rest of us. and painting the toe nails was an example i like to give when pointing out a woman's insecurity. nothing wrong with insecurity we are ALL insecure one way or another. so i want to set the record straight that i am not downing women in any way.what i did state are things that i have researched by asking many women directly. it's a fun question and answer game i like to play sometimes to get peoples opinions when the normal conversations seem to get old really quick and it's a good way to converse and have fun doing it. what i have found is that some conversations in society are looked down upon. society in general sort of limits people in getting to peoples true nature which in effect causes most people to be blind by the people who surrounds them. i'm no howard stern. but i will go out of my way sometimes to do or say things that other people aren't willing so when i bring up conversations like these in public, it really is to get some real honest answers and if i feel they aren't being totally honest, i like to dig deeper. it is sorta out of my natural character because i am kinda shy, but i love people and i love watching them and noticing those small things that other people just don't notice. it's like when i sit outside at night looking at the moon or stars and hearing the crickets or the frogs and other little creatures people don't notice what is around them because they are sleeping or indoors watching the t.v.so a long time ago, i came up with some theories. the three i mentioned are not my only ones but my favorite ones to discuss and hear input. especially from evil women who can't be completely honest :P or even agree SLIGHTLY.but those things aren't the only things i like to do when i am out in public. i have been known to moon the band i know back home whenever they play brown eyed girl. it's just all about having fun and trying to figure people out and getting people to loosen up so they ARE willing to talk to you about certain thing and be more truthfull than they would have been and being able to mirror the environment you are in so people can trust you. again, i have talked to MANY people on this subject over the years and had absolutely nothing to do with any past relationships. in fact, i came up with these three theories when i was 17. i never entered in to any kind of relationship until i was in my 20's.and what i have found over the years when talking to people about personal things or things they normally wouldn't talk about. to get them to talk, i learned that telling them someone peronal or embarrassing about myself first and having a laugh at my own expense. it works too i can't count how many times that women have hidden things when answering some of my questions but when i tell them something personal or embarrassing about my own self, they will contradict what they said before and be more truthfull and honest. it's amazing how human nature works and the things people can do to actually get to know people better and find out things that you would have never known before.so that's a little more history about me and my research and trying my best to get the truth out of people. in this case, women. a very complicated species to say the least and when you think you have them all figured out, you find out you DONT haha

I talked to a friend about the subject of our discution here and he told me a weird story !It's a real story about a man , he actually works as a CEO in a great company in here , and he was married to a woman for about 20 years , they were living a perfect life .And one day , the police came to his house and took his wife away with them , he called his lawyer , went to the police station and found that it was a big case , his wife was implicated in a very big case !He searched with his lawyer to find the truth , and finally someone told him that his wife was a drug baron , the mafua of drugs of that town and believe me it was a big town!They told him that his wife was importing drugs even before she married him , and she continue doing it for the 20 years of their marriage !And the poor man thought that his wife was an angle......WOMEN are EVIL !

They told him that his wife was importing drugs even before she married him , and she continue doing it for the 20 years of their marriage !And the poor man thought that his wife was an angle......WOMEN are EVIL !

Lol with provocation, now this way even women can blame us by posting stories. Last 2 months i'm reading news about 1-2 rapes each week in my city. Some of the rapes are done by trainee army men while some by cab drivers or so. And if we start to put conclusion to these stories then they'll post something like "all mens are like rats" is this right then? is it justifiable in any way ? Just because few men prefer to rape single or married or even middle age or child girl that makes all men rapist ? If all women are evil then every men out in this world is rapist and is equally evil. Looks and moves of any female is another story, their presence trigger men is also another story ;) but you've to admit that some women are not that beautiful to struck cord on mens angelic eyes. :P

how we can convince him the there are some good women in the world. i talked too much and got nothing.

I suspect that there isn't much hope of changing his mind. At least about the evil part, in which most of us agree with him. It's this Bi thing that's bugging me. I know I am not exactly a typical or even remotely normal female, but I wouldn't think I was the only straight one on earth, and there is no way I could ever even drink enough booze to make me say I was ever interested in another woman. The very thought of it makes me queezy. Surly I'm not that strange? Sure, some woman may be that way, but I guess I can be as stubborn as anwiii, NO Way all woman. Never convince me of that.

And I have to ask, anwii, why would you moon a band for playing Brown Eyed Girl???? I always did kinda like that song.

Well Anwii, its been a lot of time invested in reading your posts and also to i have developed some personal understanding about your nature. So I wont disagree to whatever you've said, like a friend... its correct. Women is the working embodiment of Bible/Quran/Geeta on the fly. Its like each women is NEO in matrix. When it comes to Women, my personal funda of life is "Honesty Rocks! truth rules". If you are any gentlemen who is fortunate to have a lot of females in his life, please use this philosophy of mine and give me your feedback. It worked wonders for me always in times of bouncing between girl friends.

And I have to ask, anwii, why would you moon a band for playing Brown Eyed Girl???? I always did kinda like that song.

did i ruin the song for you? showin' the brown eye while playing brown eyed girl. i think it's appropriate. ;)

Hi guys,Nice topic, by the way. I like it. Well, first things first, and this is my response to your thread. All women are evil.... well, I suppose you can say that all of humanity is evil to some extent, as that is the nature of human (read Lord of the Flies by William Golding or something - the whole entire book is about human nature and how we corrupt ourselves even without the influence of others, that is, children are already evil without needing the be pushed in the direction of evilness by adults. Interesting enough though, the characters used in the book, ALL of them, are boys, so we can say that Males are MORE PRONE to evilness than women. In fact, men are more evil than women.But According your your definition of evil, which is the one word alternative for a female dog that starts with B... well. I'm not too sure about that. Maybe all the women that you have met in your online chat thingos are female dogs, but I seriously, not everyone is. Or thats what I think. There are the really quiet women that are like... totally shy all the time and never says a word in group meetings, and only gives one or two word responses when you talk to them.Are they female dogs?No... because I think the definition of a female dog is when someone like, talks loudly, talks bad about people, do retarded stuff and horrible things to others, have this I'm so good and you are not attitude to others,and so onand so on.The only reason why men cater women is because men WANTS women. They seduce them. And well, only a small percentage of cases does it go the other way round. That is, women seducing men. ;)Talking about the olden times, that is. Nowadays, it's kinda confusing, especially with Lady Gaga and Beyonce doing their you know what and stuff. :P Well, I personally find it pretty hot myself. OK, I take that back.All women Are Bi. I agree 100%Or at least I hope that is true.:P But all men a bi would not be true though. :( Or maybe that's just me. What do you guys think?Toenail painting for women are for insecure women. Well. Not sure about that. I personally don't think that it is true. Perhaps its because the reason why women paint their toenails is to look pretty? And it would look wierd if they painted their fingernails and not their toenails?How in the world does painting your toenails make you more secure?Especially if you like to wear joggers and you painted your toenails?It just doesn't make sense:DAnd wow anwii.This is like... the first retarded thread I've seen from you.Good job. :(