xisto Community
bigboss

Which Media Burner Is Better? Easy Media Creator 7.0 OR Nero 6.6.0.6

Personally I like Nero a lot better than Roxio. I find that Nero is much easier to burn stuff with, and Roxio so much. When I had Roxio I found it harder to use. Once I got my DVD burner and Nero, I like it instantly. Its userface is easier for me, and the flame is cool. It also has so many more features than Roxio does. Nero is the best choice.

I've been using Nero for 5 years now , Since it supports all image formats and have many tools comes to make your work easy... I will not change from Nero

Nero is the best in burning cd and dvd, nero has ultra buffer and write cds and dvds beter than other burning softwares. but i use clone cd to write iso files and make iso files.

The best Media Burner is Nero 7.7:*Burn data CD/DVD*Make audio CD*Convert audio CD to audio files*Make: Video CD, Super Video CD, Photo slide show, Your OWN DVD Video*Format or erase rewritable CD/DVD*Make Bootable CD/DVD*Use files .iso and .nrg for making virtual CD/DVD ROM

I use nero because it is faster and takes less resources when burning something. It does everything well from music cd's to dvds and even nero vision does an ok job for a quick dvd conversion. As for having both nero and roxio, it is actaully quite risky. The reason is that some of the drivers and processes that they use coincide and this can cause issues. For instance Nero's cd-rw easy writer will not work with roxio's drag and drop program.

I have been using Nero products for over 6 years now, and I have never found any reason to complain: every erro I have ever encountered, I know is due to hardware/dirty disks, and never due to nero: the "lite" version which is often supplied free with bought CD/DVD writers is a perfectly adequate replacement for using Windows XP own version.As for the full version, it has more options then you probably ever need unless you burn CD's for a living, and is still eay to use: nice layout: fast to load and burn and not too badly priced either: especially if you also get it free :)

I think Nero 8.0 Is the best, but in general nero 8 is the best, i think roxio too, sorry people about my bad inglish, I know to speak only portuguese, and inglish I am in the 2Grade

I also vote for Nero. The number of options available in it are just outstanding, along with the speed of which it burns. If you look online, there are like 40+ extra little mini programs you can get as addons as well.I've had a few issues with it though, such as trying to burn dvd movies off home videos(mpg) but if I burn them directly onto discs it's fine. I'm assuming that's just my burner or pc, and not the program itself, though I could be wrong.

for music i recommend use the old fashion window media player for movies its really good to use nero 5+ really good and easy to use and its user freindlyonline support and all so you get all the help you if you want but for me i don't burn movies any more BUT what i want to say is try burning the plain wayput in a empty disc and open E drive as default and put your files in there and then click burn to disc and wait