xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katana123

Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Just wondering what everyones favourite alcoholic drink is? I have quite a few myself: lychee + vodka, Jager bomb and Chivas Regal + green tea =]TELL US ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK =D

well being the alci that i am, i break down my favorite drink depnding on what i am doing or where i'm at and my mood. when i'm at a bar, a pitcher of beer is in order since i love beer and i really don't feel like paying 5 dollars for a mix drink when i can mix it at home for less than .50 special occassions are different though. in the summer, i like beer. specifically mgd. in the winter, i like rum and coke(specifically bacardi) and a little lime wedge. when i'm depressed and actually want to drink, i'll get some vodka and cranberry juice or vodka and grapefruit juice and drink that all day long. when out with friends drinking that pitcher of beer or drinking by the bottle because they don't have beer on tap, i'll order tequila shots. when i am motivated and know i want to concentrate on a computer project at home, i will just poor captain morgan or southern comfort on the rocks. now although i love southern comfort, it does taste a little syrupy to me when drinking it straight so i just wait till the ice melts a little. when i am in hawaii, i try to get in the mood with home made pena coladas where i can enjoy them on the deck over looking the ocean. yummy. those are really good too. when i'm eating out at any mexican place, ofcource a frozen margarita with salt or a Cadillac is always in order those are good too. when bbqing, BEER! when watching the ucla bruins play in basketball or football or any major game like the superbowl, etc...BEER! when morning someone who has past on, i go for a little more expensive stuff like jamison or tulla and just drink out of the bottle. both are irish whiskeys. i don't normally like dark beer but will drink guinness on st. patricks day.anyway, like i said, my favorite drink depends on a lot of different scenarios. there is no one favorite for me. it's all good. including wine. i like wine too....even the cheap stuff that you twist off it just all depends.... :P i sound like a full pledged alcoholic now haha.....but i'm not.....REALLY! ;)now for me, i have to watch when i drink sometimes because i only know one pace....whether it's soda, water alcohol, etc. i don't like drinking until i pass out on the bed....but it has happened before....

Oooooo ... my favorite topic to talk about.. lol jk. But there are many drinks that I enjoy and it really depends on my mood. If I am going to be relaxing with a friend and chatting, then it is definitely rum or whiskey straight up. If I am out at a club or partying I am either drinking Vodka redbull or rum and coke with the occassional shot of Patron. Then again if it is a backyard barbque at a friends house then it is beer that I am drinking. I guess you can say I have a multi-drink personality.

When I drink with friends, I usually drink beer, usually I like German or Czech beer, I like it cold! So beer usually is my drink when I want to get drunk.Also I like whiskey + coke, sometimes with lemon sometimes with ice.I never really liked all those cocktails, they may taste good, but still I prefer what I said above. Sometimes I just can relax with white simple vodka! :)I really hate that headache and bad feeling in stomach in the morning, so try to avoid drinking due to it. :P

Bacardi Cranberry. ;)

I didn't know you were a lady OpaQue?! Jk, Bacardi has a bad image problem where I come from..

Personally I love beer. Being 16 I don't have access to pub's where I can sample many drinks at a time, but from what I have tasted I'd say Grolsch is my favourite. Strangely enough I also like Stella Artois, which is incredibly cheap- but with a really good taste.

If the aim of the game was to get drunk, then I'd go for White Ace. It's a super-strength white cider that has added wine yeast (to make it more alcoholic). It's dangerous stuff, two cans will get you very VERY drunk and it only costs 59p a can.

I dont normally drink only special occasions christmas,birthdays and new year.So when i do drink my favourite tipple is Malibu and pineapple juice.I have also tried Malibu with coke,lemonade and orange juice which i found none of these went with Malibu.But next time i have a malibu i want to try it with cranberry juice but if i dont like it i will stick with my pineapple juice.I also like a glass of Cider too the best one i have found to date is Stella Artois cidre it is a nice smooth cider.