xisto Community
Bash

Bands you wish never existed

$$makrs on the rite track there...dont forget like the 98 degrees crap and they were some other *BLEEP* out then

old school rap and hiphop is ok like youngmc, rundmc, naughty by nature, and tone loc and such, then for rap, beastie boys, trik turner and k7 and kriss kross are ok but any rap/hip hop since those times has sucked other than right said fred :( , and the song rappers delight(do not confuse w/ the sucka$$ song gangsters paradise by coolio plz)

i dont kno y i even bother, i wanna know how many of u guys actually remember/know these bands and this music

gotta add the universal truth: any band that is also a place automatically sucks, such as chicago, boston, america, europe, kansas, and alabama

Ready to boo me? Nirvana. :D Not because they weren't good because they were good. Thing is they weren't really great, but when Cobain killed himself, the media jumped all over it, turning him into a demigod. Then here came all the copycat bands that sucked, but that's all the record companies would sign under the false perception that Nirvana's 'grunge' was commercially viable. It's been over 15 years of bad rock, which has made rap popular by default, but hopefully rock will soon make a comeback. I thought Creed could lead the way, but Scott Stapp ruined it.Then, of course, there were the New Kids on the Block and all of their copycats...

Edited by mikeyboy63 (see edit history)