xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JamesFX73

Two Secret Make Money Online Systems.100% Free

Hi
I am pretty happy with free make-money-online materials...
There is one 100% free ebook (if anybody looking for...) that shows 2 excellent ways how to earn on the internet.
System 1 is Adsense system, system 2 is clickbank. It's really worked for me, not complicated at all...

http://www.07money.com/ free ebook (no tricks, no scams)
(check out huge adsense and CB stats screenshots there...impressive!)

Good luck everyone.

I just want to ask you a question jamesfx73 :If you are making all that money * and this is not a proof generated with a fake adsense screen generator * , why the hell do you want to share it with us?I suppose after making that amount of money , it will be enough for you , you don't need to scam people , and sell their e-mail adresses for some $ .Thanks for keeping the board clean.

First thing is this is not a dofollow site so placing backlink here will not work. another thing is that you are not supposed to place affiliate settings. now that you placed it we can't do anything. moderators will remove that post or link. getting traffic from free book to website is old trick and unless you offer good content. it will hardly work as there are tons of small ebooks out there with 0 or useless content. so if you want you can give us your site link in quotes we'll check that for the tips you mentioned in the book.

even if that website does make any sort of money, i would not try it!just by opening the website you can tell it is poorly designed & set upit looks like a cheap ad to mewould not trust my bank information into such an unprofessional looking thing

he didn't place an affiliate link in his forum post. also, trap threads aren't nofollow. if that were the case, then why do forum posts show up on google?

anyway, i went to the site. it looks like the owner of the site hired someone to post in forums for him....outsourcing his work load. it doesn't really look unprofessional to me, but i've seen these ads before. it's offering a free ebook. so i don't understand why someone would think he's selling something right now.

i've done my share of research in making money and marketing. some if it has come from reading ebooks such as these just to see what's out there and see how other people may be making money wether the program is a scam or not. but to jump to conclusions that a program is a scam is just ignorance. the ebook is free.

i am not going to read it myself. sounds like he's going to be selling information on how you can make money with adsense, and how you can make money with clickbank. information like this can be found on the internet for free if you do your research though. but there is still a market out to sell this information to people who are novice or haven't really been on the internet long enough to know you can get information like this for free

the thing to watch out for is not the ones selling information, but the ones who automatically think that prgrams that teach you how to make money are automatically scams. i've seen people make money a certain way in some programs where others don't. obviously the ones making money know the system isn't a scam, but the ones who don't or don't have what it takes, will post scam reports or automatically conclude the program or system is a scam when in reality, they just didn't have what it takes to succeed.

not saying what was posted is a scam or not, i couldn't say without reading the ebook, but it's just funny to see people jump to conclusions.....and even seeing an affiliate link when there wasn't one.

First thing is this is not a dofollow site so placing backlink here will not work. another thing is that you are not supposed to place affiliate settings. now that you placed it we can't do anything. moderators will remove that post or link.

he didn't place an affiliate link in his forum post. also, trap threads aren't nofollow. if that were the case, then why do forum posts show up on google?

This site is not his own, the guy who owns the site is not the member here(but has his account with warrior forum) if you check this site with hisname. This member is promoting site for sales in squeeze page which is basically the front page of this site. (in short building mailng list and he's spamming the forum with this link which is same like affiliate link spam,difference is these guys are employed from digital point forum for squeeze page promotion without using affiliate id). Xisto threads are nofolow and do get some linkjuice if you can't see that then read this why google pass juice for some nofollow and how. If you want to check if Xisto is nofollow or not, then download "Firefox" "donofollow add on"and check it. Unless opaque made changes with forums it's still is forum with nofollow as per my logs.

not saying what was posted is a scam or not, i couldn't say without reading the ebook, but it's just funny to see people jump to conclusions.....and even seeing an affiliate link when there wasn't one.

this was posted to build mailing list so like affiliate-link-spam this is same outsourced promotional affiliate spam as users who get this work are assigned forums to them. it's too funny to see how good it feels for others to remark without knowing why someone comment like that. how easy it is to jump conclusion and bicker on others on forums, oh well we're known for that.

This site is not his own, the guy who owns the site is not the member here(but has his account with warrior forum) if you check this site with hisname. This member is promoting site for sales in squeeze page which is basically the front page of this site. (in short building mailng list and he's spamming the forum with this link which is same like affiliate link spam,difference is these guys are employed from digital point forum for squeeze page promotion without using affiliate id). Xisto threads are nofolow and do get some linkjuice if you can't see that then read this why google pass juice for some nofollow and how. If you want to check if Xisto is nofollow or not, then download "Firefox" "donofollow add on"and check it. Unless opaque made changes with forums it's still is forum with nofollow as per my logs.

this was posted to build mailing list so like affiliate-link-spam this is same outsourced promotional affiliate spam as users who get this work are assigned forums to them. it's too funny to see how good it feels for others to remark without knowing why someone comment like that. how easy it is to jump conclusion and bicker on others on forums, oh well we're known for that.

yes I agree and spam are annoying,
this is also posted to gain some more addition traffic to the site of the author, If I were the author, I am going to post my first post at the introduction and make friends with other members instead of making a first post here and referring into a site

I said that was SPAM because he is collecting email adresses , if he succeed in this , the website owner will have a mailing list with thousends of people who accepted to receive his newsletter * a newsletter doesnt mean only news ! *.Then if this person is smart , he could try some advertising networks who offers emailing services , i've tried one in a previous time and it pays really good for about 1500 members !!

who cares if he's building a mailing list. every sucsessfull business builds mailing lists. his posts could have fit in to two catagories. the freebies(for the ebook) or the make money section(which it's in) to promote whatever he's offering to make money. if he's collecting emails for his mailing list, good for him. that's the exact method i recommend to others and this is what i have personally done.he hasn't broken any of Xisto rules. he hasn't spammed here. he only posted once. there is also no affiliate link. i am laughing right now because it's so funny how people can criticize others and so easily hit the report button for absolutely no good reason. because someone collects email addresses for a mailing list, that is a good reason to complain? no. i don't think so. if so, then Xisto is breaking their own rules because we have to give out our own email to be a member. that's just ridiculous thinking.so let's use the first post as an example. let's read it together word for word and let's list all the things that are a scam from the post, and let's list all the ways he broke to t.o.s. on trap. and please....if he broke the t.o.s., please reference the link to where you saw the terms or rules and which line it's on. if it's a scam, please state why you KNOW he is scamming people. assumptions don't count as "knowing" something btw.so let's make that list in easy format and let's see how smart people really are without looking stupid. and i certainly don't want to hear about "if he does this, or if he does that" scenarios because that could refer to ANYONE who even has a website on the internet.

I believe both are good techniques and earn while you rest type of system but the basic problem is ofcourse the initial promotion of your site. It is a tedious job and is a difficult one as well.

@ topic starter , if you had made good money out of some thing then why would you be here ? lol .. I Guess you are here to make some MyCents so that you can get your hosting free of costs. Or you are here to create a scam ?? If you would have made some real money out of something i am very sure you wont dare to share it with some one unless you need some referral in that , SO STOP THE SCAM and please keep this board clean. The mods have been putting a lot of efforts to do the same. You cooperation is Highly appriceiated

obviously you don't know business or how to succeed in business. if you find a way to make money, you don't just stop using the techniques that have made you money. that is just ridiculous. what's wrong with coming to a forum and giving away a free ebook anyway? maybe YOU are the scammer when all you can do is harrass a poster and give someone a bad name. for what reason? because he posted a website just like everyone else does in this forum wether in a post or in a signature?

people like you give other people a bad name so maybe YOUR cooperation is needed, ok? chill out....

businesses would be out of business if they couldn't advertise or promote. and if it helps others to make money, what is the problem? really....what's the problem....

@ topic starter , if you had made good money out of some thing then why would you be here ? lol .. I Guess you are here to make some MyCents so that you can get your hosting free of costs. Or you are here to create a scam ?? If you would have made some real money out of something i am very sure you wont dare to share it with some one unless you need some referral in that , SO STOP THE SCAM and please keep this board clean. The mods have been putting a lot of efforts to do the same. You cooperation is Highly appriceiated

System 1 is Adsense system, system 2 is clickbank. It's really worked for me, not complicated at all...

if i recall it correctly, i've downloaded the books and read it (but well, i have bad memories so i might be wrong)the first system simply is using the good old adsense + adwords to promote your site. it's not complicated at all, and i can imagine how it will worked out. but because it uses adwords, we need some bucks to invest first. well, if you want to find something that is money-risk free, don't try it as it simply has some risk when your system didn't worked good. :D

the second one is clickbank affiliate. what can i say? just put your banner somewhere and see if someone willing to buy it. i forgot the rest on the book about this money-making technique, but again i think it won't work if you have a site that far away from U.S (like usual...) :)

and i don't get any emails in my box except the one giving the ebook download address. well, try that 2 technique if you want to anyway (oh no, i guess i won't because it doesn't match my problem) :P

if i recall it correctly, i've downloaded the books and read it (but well, i have bad memories so i might be wrong)the first system simply is using the good old adsense + adwords to promote your site. it's not complicated at all, and i can imagine how it will worked out. but because it uses adwords, we need some bucks to invest first. well, if you want to find something that is money-risk free, don't try it as it simply has some risk when your system didn't worked good. :D

the second one is clickbank affiliate. what can i say? just put your banner somewhere and see if someone willing to buy it. i forgot the rest on the book about this money-making technique, but again i think it won't work if you have a site that far away from U.S (like usual...) :)

and i don't get any emails in my box except the one giving the ebook download address. well, try that 2 technique if you want to anyway (oh no, i guess i won't because it doesn't match my problem) :P

Thank you for good advices. I am involved in forex trading and I use robot within last month. I had problems with installation and I didn't know who to ask about this. I found nice video that shows how to install robot in MetaTrader http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I think it is useful, especially for beginners.