xisto Community
Bash

Worst movie ever?

Worst 2009 Movie: Jennifer's bodyYeah. She's really pretty but what the hell happened with this movie. It's all just crap and more crap. She's still sexy though!

I know the second is a firm favourite, but Trolls 1 was practically the same film. I literally couldn't believe people had funded its production. The whole film had an eerily unrealistic atmosphere (even at the beginning, before any kind of 'horror' took place).I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I despise Juno. I was at risk of going to the cinema with a group of very macho-guys to see it, before I remembered I had it at home (don't ask, my dad votes on films). While this saved ?7 that could've been spent in the cinema, it didn't save my mind from being melted into a gloopy mess of twee, self-centered, 'zany' crud.. I know some people adored the film- but I really hated it.

I think one of the worst movies I have ever seenis "Ghost" starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.I thought it was a real joke. It was weak, shallow, trite, corny, sappy and mushy and a realinsult to ones intelligence. An utter waste of time.

i would have to say 2012(alternate version). it is an older movie than incorporates the Maya civilization and how they predicted the end of the world. the acting was completely horrible and the directing was completely careless. there was no twist in plot. everything was straight forward. the entire movie can be summarized as this:dude finds a rockdude moves the rockdude goes to temple and sets the rockdude walks out of the templeliterally straight forward like that!i'm sorry but the movie was just that bad.