xisto Community
Bash

Worst movie ever?

Ed- starring Matt LeBlanc and a guy in a chimp suit playing baseball. I'll never get that time back! It angers me to think of it. The Devil's Advocate was bad too. I hate it when you start to watch a movie and it seems alright and then it falls apart right at the time (about 4/5 into the movie) when there's no turning back. I actually stopped watching the movie Unbreakable when there was only 10 minutes to go. I didn't care about how it ended.

I like Harry Potter... Read all the books hehe :PI didn't like Scream nether.. The Blair Witch Project wasn't the worst film ever but i do expected more of it...Sure there are more movie's i didn't like at all... Just don't can't remember them :lol:

Man.. There is alot of stupid movies but if i were to choose id say.. armageddon cause it was soo long and boring.. No action or anything.. I feel alseep during this movie hounsly...BTW! jeepers creepers is the best cause u see the girl cut her self like 100 times.. Its intertaining :P

being the open person i am I watched Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen from that Lindsay Lohan girl. Its retarded. The movie isn't good at all and crap. Maybe only 8 year old girls would like those kinds of movie. But her Mean Girls movie was way better.

I don't know about it being the worst film ever, but Absolon probably comes pretty close. It's about this furture society where humans have all caught a neurological disease and there's only one medicine, called Absolon, which will allow a person to live. It isn't a cure, just a 'putting-off-death' type thing. Anyways, there's one giant company that controls how this stuff is given out, basically making everyone a slave to this corperation, except scientist has discovered a permanent cure, but before he can distribute it, is mysteriously killed. And the movie just gets dumber after that. At least it was good to sit around and make fun of.

Since my last post I have seen another horrible movie: Lost in Space. It also had Matt LeBlanc in it. I need to boycott that guy! That movie was so terrible that everyone involved in it, even the computer generated monkey thing, should be embarrassed. I watched it on basic cable but I still want my money back.

I always give a movie a fair chance, even if everyone tells me it's crap. I love to see things for myself and not let others judgements hinder my own. But if I had to list the most horrible movies I have ever seen, these would be them;

John Carpenter's: Vampires - Poorly acted and *BLEEP* effects. Not to mention, they always make vampires out to be evil, I would like to see a movie that doesn't make them out to be evil... (ie. Interview with the Vampire)

StarShip Troopers - Just retarded. I've had to sit through this movie half a dozen times because my mom loves the thing. This movie has horrible acting, unrealistic life saving evens, too much gore for the storyline and I just don't get how it all started... They never explained that.

Phantom of the Opera (with Julian Sands) - I'm sorry, they should have never remade this movie. The best version of it was the 1986 version with Robert England playing the Phantom... Love the '86 version. But the new version of this movie has one good thing about it... It had Julian Sands in it. Too bad it was a waste of his acting abilities.

Any Anime Movie - I just hate that they like to call these movies "Anime" when all it is, is an over exagerated cartoon. My younger brother hates when I refer to them as that. But I really don't care. It's the truth!!

Any and All Adam Sandler Movies - I just do not like the types of movies you see hime in. He always plays an idiot and we're supposed to think it's funny... Please, I would prefer to watch something that actually has humour in it. Not some guy running around acting the simplton/idiot.

I'm sure there are quite a few more movies I could add to this list. But if I put all of them in here, it would be too long to read and you would get bored before getting 1/4 of the way finished with it all. So, I will just leave at the movies above.

Later,

J (TS)

The worst movie EVER would be that Dragonball Z movie they made with humans.

I cant believe they took dragonball Z! and "tried" to make it real life with such CHEAP and bad acting. Even the editing was real bad. Overall the movie seemed that it was rushed very quick edited and obviously wasn't scripted the best.

Dragonball Z has to be one of my top 5 anime cartoons and once i just saw a couple of minutes of that movie i got really upset. They should have put in WAY more time and effort or atleast better graphics into the movie.

My personal rating from 0 to 5 would be -100. Just for messing up one of the greatest anime's to come out.

Disaster movie Why ?I only watched this movie as a conditional agreement. And I see films for free. I wouldn't be caught dead giving my hard earned money to these idiots.Well, to explain the depth of this 'film', I could write my shortest review, ever. Don't see this movie. It is by far the stupidest, lamest, most lazy, and unbelievably UNFUNNY movie I have ever seen. It is a total disaster. But since my hatred for this movie, and the others like it, extends far beyond one viewing, I think I'll go on for a bit.I don't know any of the people in the movie besides Carmen Electra, Vanessa Minnillo, and Kim Kardashian, but it doesn't matter. They're all horrible, though I think that was the point. The editing is flat out horrible, and possibly blatant continuity errors make this crapfast even crappier than I thought it would be. Now I know that these films are not supposed to be serious at all, but come on, it's film-making 101 that if someone gets a minor facial cut, it should be there in the next shot. AND, if someone gets cut by a sword, there should be blood and at least a cut (though since the Narnia films "get away with it", I'll give Disaster Movie a pass here).The 'jokes' are thoughtless and mindless physical gags that obviously take after some of the most popular movies of the last year (there's some from late 2007 as well, including 2 of our 5 Best Picture nominees).You know what the saddest thing about these stupid movies are? I don't care how much money they make, or how many cameos they have, these sorry *bottom* excuses for films are taking away jobs from actors, writers, and directors that truly deserve the attention. Lionsgate, I thought you had better taste than this. You should be ashamed of yourselves for making this kind of crap. And as for Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer? Burn in hell. You guys are contributing to the decline of western civilization. Correction...you are the CAUSE of the downfall of western civilization.