xisto Community
web_designer

How To Deal With Dry Skin...

Dry skin is one of the most problems that women should deal with; I don't talk about a normal skin that become dry sometimes. I am talking about having a dry skin 365 day a year. if you didn't know how to treat your dry skin you will get a lot of problems, like redness, peels and finally wrinkles and more diseases when you get older like Eczema. So, what you should do, and what you shouldn't do to make your skin soft and healthy: You should: - Always use creams to moisturize your skin, at least once a day. - Use lotion wipes to remove makeup, or at least you can use Vaseline especially for the area around eyes. - Sports are very useful to improve circulation and help your body to get ride of the poisons that cause skin inflammation. - Always use creams after taking a bath or use scrub or cleaner. - It is important to choose a powder with cream bar. - Choose scrub for sensitive skin to avoid harming your face. - Steam-bath is very useful to open pores of the skin without harming your skin. - Making a natural mask at least once a month. - Using rose water very useful to reduce skin redness. You shouldn't: - Wash you skin especially your face with hot water. - Use normal soap to clean your face; instead you can wash your face with lotion cleaner or at least with soap with a cream bar. - Don't drink coffee, tea or soft drinks, replace them with juice. - Never use a powder without a cream under it. - Sleep without removing make up. - Use scrub every day, it may cause skin Irritation you can use it twice a week. - Stay under the sun for a long time. Although, this s a long list but it is very useful to have a healthy skin. By the way I am one of those who have such kind of skins and believe me it is so hard to deal with it.

One more than that you should take note of, shower with a neutralised (PH 0) foam.

On a safety note: pH 0 would be an acid that would quickly dissolve through both you and your shower :angel: pH 7 is neutral, although many products marketed as being pH-balanced to your body are very slightly more acidic than that to match the natural pH of your skin.

Alright, I have a somewhat dry skin...

- Don't drink coffee, tea or soft drinks, replace them with juice.

Aw bleep! *Sips some coffee*

- Stay under the sun for a long time.

And again! *getting more coffee*. I don't get enough sunlight anyways, so I suppose falling asleep in the balcony for 4 hours is more likely to get me skin cancer than a dry skin? :P I'm gonna move somewhere warm really, it's -4 C here right now... Any suggestions? Spain seems nice :angel:

that is quite sure, a lot of products must have been ph balanced, but by using them they proved that they are not. they make my skin allergic. so, who have a dry skin should choose the products he use very carefully.

that is quite sure, a lot of products must have been ph balanced, but by using them they proved that they are not. they make my skin allergic. so, who have a dry skin should choose the products he use very carefully.

Hi, I also have dry skin of my face. I have tried many soaps and creams but no improvement was observed.
Thanks for sharing.!!