xisto Community
Jonnyabc

Google Buzz Buzz of Jack??

Google Buzz...it's creating quite a stir for Google fans...from what I hear, it's making them stir-crazy to have it in Gmail.Buzz is the newest feature that Google is pulling out of their hat. Resembling the news feed one might find on a social community site, such as Facebook, you can add from several services to view on your Buzz, such as Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, Blogger, and Google Reader. Share with your fellow "Googlie" friends and see their updates.Personally, I don't care one way or another...it's just another feed page to me, not dissimilar to Yahoo! Profiles for the Yahoo! followers out there. Does it rightly matter whether it's there or not in our mailbox, even if we aren't using it? What do you think?

I was just wondering why is it that none in Xisto opened up a topic about Google Buzz and i saw this :) . Google Buzz is really cool, but now that i wonder how Google is gonna maintain its reputation of calling itself to be innovative, Every one will agree with me that Buzz of google is a kind of copy from Twitter and Face book in concept wise and in name wise, Buzz term is copied from yahoo messenger and i am very sure that every one will agree with me. what ever it is Buzz is too cool and it is something pleasant for the eyes of all google lovers.

Buzz is a new way to share updates, photos, videos and more as well as starting conversations about the things that you find interesting. You're already set up to follow the people who you email and chat with the most.I like the new google buzz, but not many friend of mine use it, such as fb. Facebook is more popular at my friends so I find it cool to connect. So google buzz is just staying at gmail and I just watch it anytime when I get curious.

I am not really in much favor of this new feature that Google has created. This is another micro-blogging service like Twitter or Facebook. I would rather stick with twitter and facebook than use Buzz. I do not have many friends that use GMail so I find no use for it. I think it would be great for businesses and organizations. Members can post stuff, share, and give updates on what is going on. They should really add this to Google Apps.

This is one invention from Google that I think will sucks big time. I find the logo an eyesore when I log into the gmail. And what is it, that I am following every single contact that I have in the gmail. Making users go through the process to un-follow is not a good start.

Well, as I never liked sites like facebook and twitter, I didn't really like the new icon on my gmail, all I want is to have a webmail service and I can't get rid of that Buzz icon in my left side panel.. Tried to use Buzz, but didn't really understand how and why would I need it, as I don't really want it :) But seems that google wants me to use it.. There are to many of this kind of services, it's hard to avoid them.Anyone knows how to remove Buzz from your gmail account? :D

though google buzz is a nice social networking from google integrated in gmail but the main drawback of this system is the presence of privacy. Here the contacts of yours can be publicly viewable by others even you dont want em to be viewed the security is not that up to mark and this idea has been stolen from facebook or twitter but the idea of integrating it in the gmail is really innovative i think buzz would be better if the google solve the problem of it privacy and make it more secure and personnel for all.

I personally don't think Google Buzz proves that Google is not innovative, it does nothing of the sort! lmaoIts a very nice feature in that it allows people to use email in an even more meaningful way. I see this move as a clever one by Google as its going through its transformation. Remember they launched Wave a couple of months back. Now I think they hope Wave is going to take over email quite soon and integrate somehow with Buzz to have one major area where everything happens and clean out sites like Twitter and Facebook.It definitely is a counter to other social networks without a doubt, but I think it's got great potential.The only thing that worries me is that Google Mail has around 30 million users so Google limiting itself by offering this only for such a small number. 30 million is a lot, but its less than 10% of Facebook's users. I hope they find another good destination where anyone can land and make use of it.If they had launched it that way, on a separate domain, then it would have been a Twitter clone and i'm sure that is what made them offer alongside mail.