xisto Community
BluePwNaGe

My Hobbies

My hobbies are watching News channel, Playing Carom, Playing Drum, and Swimming. I have never participated in national or international games for example Playing Carom, Swimming. But I like these game to play. For swimming when I go to some rural areas, there I experience enjoy of swimming, and when I get holiday from my studies & work, I enjoy playing Carom.

hmm i have many hobbies too actually most of the times i'm hobbying! but what are they, one of the most favorite hobby of mine is playing online games which in them the best one is battle field 2 and counter strike, recently i play call of duty 4 as well but i can find more pro players in battle field and counter strike than call of duty. another hobby of mine is going out with my friends, we usually go out to restuarants or cinema, and now as it is snow all over we go out and play with snow balls which caused my hand to injure a little this morning :D. another hobby for me is listening to music actually every music consisting of metal , pop , rock , country. i never listen to rap like musics because i don't like them. another big hobby of mine is surfing the net which is really annoying sometimes because of low speed of connection or connection drops but anyway i spend 2-3 hours a day surfing the net but i prefer all of previous hobbies to this one. if i have to choose one of this hobbies to continue and leave others then without any doubt i will choose going out with my friends because it gives me a happiness that none of others can give. watching movie is nice too but i really don't see too much movies, i don't know why but i get bored after 60 minutes of watching a movie.i also do programming stuff but i really don't think to it as my hobby, however if someday i had nothing to do maybe writing some c++ scripts can prevent me from getting bored.

My hobbies would probably include: C++ Programming (this is kind of my job but I guess I could consider it a hobby too because I have a side project that I am working on), 3D modeling (I just began learning how to work Blender 3D. I suck at it but I modeled and animated a virus), Music (I play the piano, violin, and vocals. I am quite serious about music. If I had to choose something to live with for the rest of my life, I would probably choose music.), writing articles (I like to write articles and post them on Bukisa or Triond.), FPS games (I like to play first person shooting games; I am an active gamer on Alliance Valiant Arms by Ijji and Combat Arms by Nexon), surfing the internet (I don't know if this is considered a hobby but I do it a lot), working on my personal site (I cheat and use WYSIWYG editors for my website but I don't think it matters. SEO doesn't matter since its mostly a site for friends and family to take a look at).

You must always do things that make you happy. dedicating time to one's hobbies is very essential in being happy and healthy. I love singing, dancing, listening to music, reading, shopping and dining at fine restaurants.

You could say I am a sucker for playing music, even if not being the most talented person out there. It's just a passion of mine.I'm also an amateur actor, I've done several plays and a single, non-mainstream commercial. I know I'll never be the next Bruce Willis, but again, it's something I enjoy thoroughly.

Well hobbies, I would say, are helpful in bringing back moments for yourself from your own life, mine would be music, listening to it and humming a few lines myself.It somehow proves to be a great source of energy, as according to me stress drains your energy out and your hobby restores it. I do feel livelier as I dedicate a little time to it. In addition I am a complete movie buff and enjoy watching movies

Hobbies are something that everyone in this busy everyday life should pursue.To cut some of our precious time and save it for pursuing a hobby will make someone feel that he/she is particularly with himself/herself and is not at someone else's service.It will flush out all the worries,tensions & sorrows from the mind.Today in HR interview it is being checked that whether a person seriously pursues a hobby or not.Because then only he/ she will be able to withstand the tremendous work pressure that is being dumped while working in a corporate environment.

my hobbies is having a nice drink and watching a movie and maybe a pizza, going on the computer, i love movies and tv programes,but i do not think your girl friend can be your hobbie, but the rest sounds great.