xisto Community
ikoolo

Should Have Joined Astahost Should I?

I just joined Xisto.. and i'm not sure if I should have joined Xisto instead.I heard that Xisto is for Technical people and this is general forums only.Is Xisto better than Xisto?I really don't have a clue. I only joined Xisto today and I want to get my own site :)I have some experience in site hosting and site design.. so I hope I can make a good site.Lol.. thanks!ikoolo

well you can join both if you like. personally I like this forum better because it's got more discussion then asta. but it's not against the rules or anything for you to post in both forums to earn the myCENTs.Welcome to Trap 17

oh, why thank you Soviet Rathe.I think I made the right choice in joining Xisto.There could be nice people like you on here.I like your avatar BTW.

I prefer Xisto. The community here seems more friendly and the topics here are more braoder, so we can talk about practically anything. I believe asta is limited to just technical talk. You can use both though if you want.

Be sure to use the same email used in registering with Xisto on Xisto. You can earn myCENT from both to one account, whether you need it or not.Xisto is geared towards general topics, games, and all around entertainment topics. But that is not to say we don't have technical topics. Some of our topics discussed and ideas presented in our forum can kick some other technical forums big behind right out of the internet :)We have many coders, programmers, graphics gurus to shame some of forums out there. Let Xisto show you what we can do!

You can join asthost. it is not quite active as it used to be in past. There are some members who will help you and are stopping by regularly but you can start a thread and check if anyone responds there. Most of time community being inactive hardly anyone posts there. I do find 1 thread or reply each day. But it is not active. Maybe you can start thread and make it active like earlier it used to be. Welcome to Xisto, by the way. :-)

I never heard of asthost before but for right now, I think Xisto is better because all of you guys saying that asthost is not that active and I really like Xisto because it have nice people, people help, and people answers your question.Welcome to Xisto.

Hey!Welcome to Xisto, where you earn MYcents and it doesn't take too long to start running your website or anything else you want.I really like Xisto! It's active and has a really nice and knowledgeable community which educates you as well as everyone else.Nice people are hard to come by now a days, so this is a nice treat to be around all of these awesome people :angel:So remember to use your e-mail account as the same kind!And come on regularly, or at least once a week, I enjoy nice awesome people.Most of our topics are general, and they're awesome, I haven't seen one topic that I wasn't interested in.. it's pretty interesting despite those spammers and whatnot. A lot of people are knowledgeable around programming and life, and general knowledge, so it's awesome.anyways, enjoy your stay here :P

I just joined Xisto.. and i'm not sure if I should have joined Xisto instead.I heard that Xisto is for Technical people and this is general forums only.
Is Xisto better than Xisto?
I really don't have a clue. I only joined Xisto today and I want to get my own site :angel:
I have some experience in site hosting and site design.. so I hope I can make a good site.
Lol.. thanks!
ikoolo

I'm registered with both Xisto and Xisto. Personally, Xisto seems less active than Xisto. For that reason alone, I am more active here than there.