xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

Who Loved Most? girl or boY?

Who loved most?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok I want to conduct a survey regarding who love most? I mean who give most love? Girl or Boy? and tell us why defendyour answer/vote if you can't defend it accept lost ok?If you were to ask me who gives the most love in a relationship I would desperately vote for the GirlsYes I know there are only a few girls in this forum so I girls can lose this poll however my thoughts will never changethat girls give the most out of love.Girls do give all they have and what they got and can do for a Man to become happy they also do somesacrifices even if they know that those sacrifices would actually turn bad to them and yet they are ready toface the consequences of life yet boys do not understand and give worth into us girls sometimes they only want from usis sex and who will benefited from that? those guys right? and what about the girl? problems? the girl might get pregnant right?sometimes the guy who did that will leave a girl hanging alone so its so bad to give all. Sometimes Guys do hurt girls notonly in heart but also physically thats why there are so many NGO's established today for Womens abuse.how about you? whats your vote? tell me tell me :)

I believe it is the guy. I mean think of it? We pay for everything so on and so forth. It just seems like we are the ones always chasing you know what I mean? At the same time though it always seems like its the girl trying to get the guy to say I love you. Which doesn't really mean anything it is just a word. I still say its the guy. And not just because I am one. :) If people think like that then there is going to be lots of votes on guys because thats the majority of people on this site. I think there was a poll back and its like 70% guys or something like that.

yes I agree that guys do all the expenses but not all guys do :) there are so many single moms today if youwere trying to look and see around you. There are guys who will say I love You to a woman but they don't mean itat all yes ? no? maybe not all guys do that thing and the guys only use expenses when they are married when notyes also guys do treat the girls they use money to get the girl sometimes and I will say **** for those gurls who needsmoney for guys XD.

Yea agreed. I don't know up further thinking this question is quite complicated. I mean if you think about it they should both be giving love. The same amount. But think about it either you love them or you don't there is no amount, right? So I'm going to rephrase it too who loves first? There are lots of relationships out there that only one person loves. I'd say its the girl then. Or maybe I watch too much Tv. :) According to Tv it would definitely be the girl. Then the guy says I love you back just to get some.

Yea agreed. I don't know up further thinking this question is quite complicated. I mean if you think about it they should both be giving love. The same amount. But think about it either you love them or you don't there is no amount, right? So I'm going to rephrase it too who loves first? There are lots of relationships out there that only one person loves. I'd say its the girl then. Or maybe I watch too much Tv. :D According to Tv it would definitely be the girl. Then the guy says I love you back just to get some.

yeah we have different votes because we are different genders we don't know what the other party feel right?
girls and boys have different feelings were girls are considered weak because of having a softy heart..
you are a drama addict ? no? aha well its ok to watch dramas but not too much ok? :)

From the topic title i was expecting for there to be a slightly ambiguous example story about a guy and a girl and how they loved each other, where we would choose who put more effort into the relationship. However, from what it really is, if you ask a general question, you'll get a general answer. The answer to your question is: It depends. This can only be judged on a case-by-case basis. In order for such a survey to bear meaningful results, you'll have to observe currently active relationships. Note, this will involve not asking the couple themselves who loves the other more—though it may be an interesting question for couples in a "routine."

From the topic title i was expecting for there to be a slightly ambiguous example story about a guy and a girl and how they loved each other, where we would choose who put more effort into the relationship. However, from what it really is, if you ask a general question, you'll get a general answer. The answer to your question is: It depends. This can only be judged on a case-by-case basis. In order for such a survey to bear meaningful results, you'll have to observe currently active relationships. Note, this will involve not asking the couple themselves who loves the other morethough it may be an interesting question for couples in a "routine."

yes your right the right answer for my survey is depends on the situation and I mistaken the title :) anyway
people have different experiences and situations about this, weather the girl gives all or the guy gives all
because sometimes love is unfair when we love someone he/she doesnt really love us, there are also
a situation when you love a girl/boy he/she loves you also

Dear friend of mine giving or getting love depends entirelyup to person to person and it is not in all cases that girls are intense loversit might be from the other side also. Here I would like to say as I am a lot intouch with more than one states police departments, that I came across manycases where boys committed suicides due to failures in love or due to the ill behaviorof girls towards the boys after roaming with them for some years. So it entirely?depends upon the circumstances and theenvironment in which the child whether boy or girl is brought up. If from thechildhood itself the child is exposed towards cheating etc. then it will be itsinner self after he or she becomes young. On the other hand if he or she isexposed towards commitment, love and affection from the childhood then thesenature will always be the prime of the child’s nature. That’s it dear. ?So thats why here I would like not to vote for either of the options.?

yes friend I definitely and desperately agree with you :D and thanks for sharing your thoughts about my topic andyes it depends really depends but most likely girls have the hardest part than the men why? wellwe must open our eyes and see the reality if Girls will get lost in this poll its fine :) since its only a pollof what do you think and who do you think

It all depends on the relationship. Sometimes, it's the girl who is trying the hardest to gain the other one's affection and other times it's the complete opposite. So again, it just all depends on the people and the specific relationship that both of the two companions find themselves into at the specific time :)

It is definitely the guys.We have a lot more to put up with. Girls get very moody around their periods, and us guys still stay with them because we are loving and we understand how they get for those five days every month. A lot of guys though too, including myself, are more *new world* so to put it. Back in the days guys had to have a more tough look all the time. Now you see guys writing love poems for their significant other, and songs for them, about how they feel.Like other people have said though, it all depends on the relationship too. Different people and other factors all conclude to who tries harder and offers more love in the relationship.Now, I am no expert with this stuff, but I think my point is helpful.Both men and woman do cheat though. So it is not based off that.Not all guys are only interested in just having sex.Some guys want to meet a girl they can fall in love with, too.It is all based on who the person is. Feelings change from each person. Not all girls are all that nice either.So, it would be impossible to make a generalization about what gender is more loving and caring to their girlfriend/boyfriend, because everyone is different.We can say our honest opinions and feelings though.But truly, it all varies on who the person is, how their personality is, etc.

yes,it really depends on the relationship ,depends of the as shall call it ,(boy or girl)A person can say girls offer more affection and believe in romance more than a boy .Then can also look at it ,these days ,that not being exactly true as affection comes in diffrent ways and forms ,that may not be known as affection to some women ,although for that one girl in relationship with that one boy ,that affection is amazing only to them to be known ,that comes full into romance between the two .as far as giving in money who pays for what ,now days ,does that really matter ? as it can be the girl or boy that actually pays maybe it's both sharing .as far as saying who gives what and more is only vague statement of one's own self here .as there are many boys out there that offer so much of themselves .just as there are girls that wear there heart on their sleeve or skeptical in showing their feelings ,sometimes weather boy or girl ,both can get hurt in feelings in what they can give and amazing times ,is it just can be happy time ,shared between the two .there are long list of suicides in boy these days ,that being rejected ,heart broken that some how there unable to cope ,with out that girl they fallen in love with ,and now see that girl with another .just as their are girls out there ,some how finding their life ,fragile too .as far a girls getting abused ,i feel that becomes over rated on some levels ,these days .as once again their can be ,boy or girl ,that in life can become a victim towards abuse .although do not like that word ,victim as ,we only become that when e actually allow ourselves to believe that too in some cases .don't think anyone ,boy or girl ,should toss everyone in a poll ,like this ,to say who gives more than the other ,as that really would not be fair ,to judge from every angle in one or many relationship ,that each is really different .so honestly ,i am unable to offer a true comment to this poll and be actually fair ,to both sides of this topic ,boy or girl .as each is different and should not be judged .growing up ,as a girl ,one shouldn't look at the world and allow themselves to believe they are better than another in what one could offer above another ,to do that ,will cheat your own self in the respect ,that one day ,you will fall in love and feel ,that boy is offering you more than you ever felt you could offer of you self .it really would not matter who was offering more by that time .boy and girl would just be happy and in love and their would be a peace to grow a poll like this would only not matter ,who gives more than the other .those in love ,would only hold happiness of being together and sharing a life together ,that completes each other . :)

i think this is a very stupid question. i couldn't vote because there was no option for both. they both love the same. just in different ways that cannot be compared.but really, you get some guys that don't love at all....or girls that don't love at all. what is the point in asking a question like this? everyone is different so every relationship isn't the same either. then you have those people and situations where the guy or girl is incapable of being loved or just harder for them to feel loved so love could easily be defined by the one who gives and also the one who is supposed to receive loveblah. i hate questions like these and i hate voting results that don't include more options because nothing is really black and white.

anwii, i stumble on you again and your sharp tones. Please for the benefit of all, try not to say "stupid" and degrade others. What you are saying in essence is that the poster is stupid which is demeaning. Try, that's not what I suspected, could you add a few more options so we can have an objective poll? For a forty-one year old...it should be a no brainer.Anyway getting back to the topic, I think it depends with the relaionship but generally i find that girls give more. Thats because they get emotionally psyched, whereas the boys allow their minds to wander.In my relationships, i give more than i receive.. Its only with my new love that I feel there is equivalent exachange now! finally!!Guys go through a lot of trouble sometimes that girls have no idea about. We put up with their bad moods, send them text messages sometimes lying that we miss them...all in the spirit of love!!But I don't know for some reason they give more back..More commitment, and trust. Of all the girls I dated, some might have ended up cheating but most if they said i'm going to do this, they would. And when they say they will love you no matter what, be scared because she means it!!The big blunder that guys make is think they are just saying this thats why most often after break up, a girl can struggle to overcome this.But every relationship is unique in its one way i guess.

legend, why don't you be a good little boy and understand everyone has a right to their opinions. i am not downing MRA...i am just downing this topic. it's stupid. plus, the title and voting descriptions needs to be rewritten so that the topic is better understood.now you go on your own little way now and allow others to have their opinions without you trying to say they shouldn't....you run in to me because you allow yourself to run in to me and direct your omments towards me......that's ok. you're not my only stalker here :)