xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Google: Still The Most Comprehensive Search Engine Any engines better than google?

Thanks for that. Is MSN better than google.
It claims to be!

So what? I claim to be smarter than Albert Einstien does that mean I am? No. If you want to see which ones are the best than go make a test. Search with the same keywords on multiple search engines. Then record the speeds, features, and how accurate the searches are. Then go and compare the results between the search engines. There is going to be atleast one search engine that is good.

Everything can be integrated into Firefox :D As for education researches. Try Google Scholar! It's great!

Yep, Google rocks! It has a plain, simple and (most important) working interface, with many functions and other services. There is no such thing as a replacement for Google!

though google is my mainstay search engine, i sometimes use altavista or obscure ones when i need something a bit more on the "........"side.--no posting @ warez, cracks, etc. :D