xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
index.html

Waring Level ?

Hello. I got the waring level Because not realized rulles just did not know that they should be put in a quote if pasted and received email notification that I will be able to use mycent When will I be resetet waring level of 0% if it meant that you should make a new account or has any hope of meters would be returned to 0??</span>

It will take time to get the warning level to expire. In a week or two mods will remove that warning level. So get in touch with mods. I'm sure one of the mods will be posting here soon. Wait for their response.

To get your warning reduced just show that you've taken on board what it says. So, in your case, make posts that are your own rather than copying them from elsewhere. If you do copy anything, put it in Quote tags. Give it a week or two and we'll look at your warning - if you're following the rules it'll get reduced. If I see a member making good posts, but with a warning, I always have a look at when and why they got the warnings. If it's been a while and they're making good posts then I'll reduce their warning. Some people seem to think that doing nothing and just waiting will get your warning reduced - it won't. You need to actively show that you've taken notice of the warning.

Asking for the warning to be removed, or nagging the mods for it to be removed is not at all a great idea. Try to be nice stay active and posting to attract attention to yourself but not in a bad way. The mods can be nice, they can be harsh also. -Ash

index.html (creative name),My suggestion would be to start fresh and register a new forum account. This is allowed. Your massive negative myCENT will never get you back on track. Instead of continuing to use your current account, start with a new one.Before you continue, please take the moment to review our forum rules. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our fine members. They are quick and great at helping each other. I am pleased to say that I am very proud of our Xisto members! :)