xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadhikar

Get Traffic To Your Site And Make Money

A lot of people figure the more traffic they get, the better chance of getting sales or readers. It's just my opinion, but I would say it's because they don't really know what they want. Raw traffic is about a worthless as fools gold and does nothing in most cases beyond wasting bandwidth. It's readers and associates I want in as little traffic as I can get. it all depends on what they are advertising. Some site will pay you for each visitor but I think it is mostly being able to get a lot of people to see your site and hope they like it and will click on it and then find something and make a purchase.

Traffic is only one of the many factors to making money on your website. There are things like "quality" of traffic, stickiness of website and content that will affect the income.

if i use this site is it ok with adsense

If you ask me never ever play with adsense like that. It can do wonders for you if you use it wisely. Never drive traffic to adsense sites using some link referral or some random captcha style traffic bots.

Instead you can try:

- clipmarks
- stumbleupon
- entrecard

there are many others but depends on what you want to do with traffic. let me know if this is enough to drive you from experiementing with adsense. :angel:

If you ask me never ever play with adsense like that. It can do wonders for you if you use it wisely. Never drive traffic to adsense sites using some link referral or some random captcha style traffic bots.
Instead you can try:

- clipmarks
- stumbleupon
- entrecard

there are many others but depends on what you want to do with traffic. let me know if this is enough to drive you from experiementing with adsense. :angel:

i just want to make a bit money online.
in start about 100 dollar a month.
how can i do it.

i just want to make a bit money online.in start about 100 dollar a month.
how can i do it.

Get a better design for your store site. and if your site is targeted for Pakistani customers, how can you expect to earn 100 dollars ? you'll earn money with respect to your targeted customers. Try and see the trend in your country and advertise your site in classified and see if that works.

1. No spam- you're dropping links with every reply of yours which is spamming.
2. Get a good design for store- this is very ugly for store like that.
3. Feature only those products which are selling your country and people are willing to buy that.
4. shortest way to earn money online is start writing articles on blog, article directories and sell stuff for someone.

Hope this helps, i'm not going too deep explanation as you're just interested in spamming.

Get a better design for your store site. and if your site is targeted for Pakistani customers, how can you expect to earn 100 dollars ? you'll earn money with respect to your targeted customers. Try and see the trend in your country and advertise your site in classified and see if that works.
1. No spam- you're dropping links with every reply of yours which is spamming.
2. Get a good design for store- this is very ugly for store like that.
3. Feature only those products which are selling your country and people are willing to buy that.
4. shortest way to earn money online is start writing articles on blog, article directories and sell stuff for someone.

Hope this helps, i'm not going too deep explanation as you're just interested in spamming.

you are so nice thanks for quick replies.
1. i will not put any link in any of my post again if it is spam, thanks for suggestion.
2. plese tell me a good design of oscommerce template is oscommerce template 9089 ok.
3. i will feature the products and i will try to sell at my store as i am not offering shipping in start.
4. this is the interesting part pleasetell me more about it.
and my country people like to download indian wallpaper and songs and want to know updated computer and mobile prices how can i add this to my site and make money.
thanks

I really do not have any reason why one should think off such website of traffic generation. There is absolutely no result associated with these traffic generating sites because you spend hours after hours visiting other sites and cannot guarantee that anybody else would ever visit your site, if at all.I have personally registered in two of the sites before and the outcome was this that my hit count of my site did not increase even closer to 10% of the sites that I visited in both those websites. The funny part was that those sites claimed that my site was visited by equal number of times that I visited other websites. Strangely enough when I registered my site various conditions were set apart so that I could not as redirection script nor was I allowed to use flash.Those sites also guaranteed referral commissions if I brought in other reference. I personally know my classmate join under my link but I was not credited at all. These so-called sites aren't just scams and nothing else. All you need to do pay them some money and then they will definitely get some traffic to your site. This is nothing but cheating when they claim that one is to one ratio will be maintained. No doubt many of these sites are short leaved and die out very easily.So venturing these sites at your own risk as you are not going to gain anything from them.

Traffic genrating sites like easyhits4u.com or similar are helping spammers. Most forums and software are guraded with captcha and they use humans to beat that captcha. so those sites are dangerous. just search on google, about hackers and captcha sites. You'll get lots of info.Moreover just check what ptc sites are doing, 1000 hits for 1 s$ or even less ? wow. Not just that check rate of easyhits 4u.com 1000 captcha for 30 cents. and you don't get paid till 3 $. so they are in profit. they can give excuse of bots surfing but they are using us to crack captcha as well.is it useful traffic ? No. everyone is using surfing for their credits and they are not interested in sites they view. so this method is useless imo.traffic generating sites are not counted by advertisers, google also sues account where traffic clicks are from automated bots like easyhits4u.com.so avoid traffic generation sites if you can and better stick with traffic from social media.

If you have a website with google adsense or similar ppc advertising then never

include these as your auto or manual surfing sites, unless you want Google to

disable your account. Google says to be extremely careful with adsense and traffic

exchange programs.

Make sure you login and surf for at least one hour per week. You should surf

multiple sites at the same time. Remember actually look at the sites that are

displayed because if you pay attention you will find some diamonds in the rough

and gain some excellent ideas for your own campaigns.