xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nio_kh

About Mycent?

Er hello all! I am new here! It has been 2 days since i register at Xisto and Xisto - Support with the same email of course! But why my account have not been linked? I also heard users complain about mycent is not updating! Is there any problems? :)

You need to post more before your mycents will start counting. If you reach 10 posts each being longer than 5 lines and you still dont have any MyCents then post again asking for help. I believe it is simply that you dont have enough postcount yet. This stops silly spammers earning MyCents before the mods can stop them.

You need to post more before your mycents will start counting. If you reach 10 posts each being longer than 5 lines and you still dont have any MyCents then post again asking for help. I believe it is simply that you dont have enough postcount yet. This stops silly spammers earning MyCents before the mods can stop them.

Your profile doesn't show the mycent field. Im fairy new and i remember my profile showing the mycent field, not longer than 1 day after registering at xistro. @nio_kh how long ago did you register at xistro ?

It should have registered with it during the first day or so ( mine got there in like 5 - 8 hrs ) ! You might wanna go to the Xisto Hompage and click on the sumbit ticket and use it to convey a message to the people in Xisto ! They are pretty helpful, they solved mine in (like) a night =)

Sorry, do you mean the myCENT number below your name, or the money on the Xisto - Support? Anyway, here the answer i can provide you: About the myCENT number, yeah i mean those numbers in red and bolded below the people's nickname, it seems that yours still 'invisible'. you have to post about 5 (five) posts before it started to appear. I say it is 'invisible' because even though you can't see it at the moment, it IS working - and counting your posts - until suddenly it appeared. I got about 66 myCENTs on my 6th post (okay, i'm not such a good long post poster) About the money on the Xisto - Support billing, it will started counting when you already have $1 dollar in your myCENT (again, those numbers in red). When you finally got to that point ($1 dollar = 100 myCENTs), there will be 'READY' thingy next to the numbers. Then it will disappear, went to the Xisto - Support :)

You have just 4 posts. I think you need to post atleast 8-10 posts in order to get some mycents flashing. I have seen most of the members have their mycent counters starting after 8-10 posts. Post more and you'll find it reflected in your profile box. Also make sure the email in forums and billing center is same. This will avoid the delay. Have fun and start posting to earn mycents.

You need at least Five (5) posts before your myCENTs start counting.-----Here's some useful tipsIt's not how many posts you make. but how long your posts are that affects how many myCENTs you earn.Try to make good quality long posts, Without spamming of course.and remember, being heavy on the enter key won't get you more myCENTs, it's how many letters or Characters is in your post that's counted.-----If one of your posts gets deleted, or edited in a way that there are less text, your myCENTs will get deducted accordingly.If your myCENTs were deposited into your billing account, and then a post gets deleted/edited, your myCENTs may go into the NEGATIVE state. but don't worry, you can earn it back!also, if you are warned for breaking a rule. your myCENTs will freeze until the warning is lifted, but all of your posts you have made beforehand will be accounted for.If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask :)