xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

changing the font and size of toolbar buttons on Word 2007 Change Font Size On Taskbar Buttons

changing the font and size of toolbar buttons on Word 2007Change Font Size On Taskbar Buttons

Hi does anyone know how to change the font and size of the buttons on the tool bar of Word 2007 (on a computer that uses Windows 7, if that makes a difference), other than decreasing the screen resolutions, thank you.

-question by ARCBUIT

Wouldn't that text fall under all the other text? In the case it does just get to appearance settings. ( Where it lets you choose the color of the windows, and change the theme ). And you can change text size from there.

Mhmm, id expect that would work.If you have problems reading the text everyhwere, from title bars, web pages, MS Word, the start menu etc... then change your desktop resolution down one step. Right click a free space on the desktop, then go settings and change the slider there to the left one step, click apply and see if it is better, if not click "no" on the popup box and try moving it another step to the left, keep going till it is just right :)

I think it's always better to use the resolution which is recommended for the monitor or for the laptop, but in any case the font is to small, I think you can enlarge the DPI for fonts by some % and see if it suits you better, but sometimes you can get some things overflowing, but usually not, unless you make it to big? :)The DPI settings for fonts on Windows OS can be changed though Control Panel.

Yeah, change your desktop resolution.But usually when you update windows (the updates that are weekly) it usually fixes computer problems.When I switched over to win7, it fixed my resolution.which you can switch in control panel or right click your desktop, and it'll say screen resolution which you can adjust there.or if you right click your desktop and click properties it'll show screen resolution in display.Hope this helps :)