xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avril

Earn Money For Viewing Ads

Recently i search any online based job. then i get this blog..from google and i open it.they say easy way to earn money from online. work only 5 minutes per day without investment. you can make Rs. 20 to 3000 per day. how this will happen..i don't know about this job..somebody help me ..is it true..i'm afraid of this ..if anybody received payment from there..inform me Really i need any without investment scam free offer pls suggest some sites. ThanksThe blog address is.. makemoneywaysindia{dot}blogspot{dot}com

Notice from BuffaloHelp:
URL removed

Most sites are scam as they cannot pay in tunes to what they promise, but then there are some where you get paid for a small amount daily and you actually get paid for being in the site regularly. So try your luck.

Easymoneyspace forum is the place where people discuss genuine PTC sites. Some PTC site owners are active on that forum as well. So if you want to get quick referral and some cash that is the forum to go. And please note, don't create thread here with referral requests as this site doesn't allow referral threads. Here is what worked for me:-clicksia, owned by northowl and it works quite well and payout is low and attainable. So try it if you want.- Incentria, similar to clicksia, in fact a sister site. Same working like clicksia and it works for same.- Neobux, reputed and paying PTC try your luck if you are active internet surfer.and like this list goes on. I tried some services in past to get domains for myself (before coming to this forum). And now not spending on these sites as they suck a lot of your time for very less in return. Earlier i had no options cause of funds but now i can't afford to spend time on these sites and there is no need as well.

When I was about 14, the craze for these PTC sites was huge. "Treasuretroopers" had drawn in all my friends, and we'd all follow their stupid links and surveys- hoping to receive easy cash. I came close to the $5 payout, only for them to make payments cheque only.After that, I looked for other similar sites- but only found scams or rip-offs. After about a year of using PTC sites on and off I ended up making around 95p.Personally I don't think the sites are worth it, even if you're pulling in hundreds of dollars a month "Working at home", you'll live a terribly sad life. What would you say to others? Your job is filling out on-line surveys and clicking on ads? It's possibly the most monotonous and repetitive job in existence. I'd rather be filling out tax forms or filing complaints, at least the pay is guaranteed and you can actually feel like you're doing something with yourself.Regardless, best of luck at trying to squeeze money from the internet.

You should do some research on the feedbacks for the various programme. Once you have find something which you think are reliable, sign-up and give it a try. As long as you dont invest any money before verifying their credentials, it should be ok. Should it turn out to be a scam, what you loses if the time invested in viewing the ads.

Just check it's reputation, feedback, ranks, members, forums (if there is any), etc. I think most people here would have know how to check online reputations. The truth is, most 'make money online by survey/click/promote' is scams, and even if they are legit, they only give you very little money in return of your precious times. And sometimes if you feel that it is too good (and often too easy) to be true, then it may is. :P

Why are we replying to a spam topic? If I delete this topic right now, you will all receive negative myCENT. Please report the spam topic immediately and do not reply.Spam is spam. Respond only if the topic follows our forum rules. A topic created just to promote a URL is spam, FYI.CLOSED