xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

What's Your Most Embarassing Experience?

My moment was when I was at a church picnic. I had a parcial plate in my mouth, it was supposed to be permant, it was cemented in my mouth, it was my 3 front teeth, well it had gotten loose.We were eating there were alot of people there and my teath fell out on rthe ground!!I was so embarresed,I wanted to sink into the ground. Post your moments!

My moment was when I was at a church picnic. I had a parcial plate in my mouth, it was supposed to be permant, it was cemented in my mouth, it was my 3 front teeth, well it had gotten loose.We were eating there were alot of people there and my teath fell out on rthe ground!!I was so embarresed,I wanted to sink into the ground. Post your moments!

once i had gone to mumbai to visit one of my closest friend.i got a good conversation with them.my friend went to market leaving me and her girlfriend in house.i went to toilet and when i finished everything i got that the water is not coming.i frightened and called my friend since i had my cellphone in my pocket.i told to him that i am caught here because water is not coming.he started laughing because he forgot to tell me that due to maintenance the water supply was interrupted for 3 hours in the flat.he came soon from market and manually gave me a bucket inside hiding every thing from his gf.when i cameout she was watching tv,,suddently she asked ,,from where did u get the water????i embarassed at that moment.....she smiled and understood...

LOL my worst embarrassing experience has to be this one time LOLok so i was in the bathroom, i re did my hair, touched up my hair, was looking pretty hot, to be honest hahai walked out, and was heading for the exit of the school, when i noticed this pretty cute guy sitting on a benchi immidiately smiled at him and he smiled back.. as i passed by him and continue to walk out i checked out my reflection on this classroom's windows and door.. and to my surprice there was a piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe LOLand there i was all feeling like i was the nearest thing to amazing

My most embarrassing experience would probably have to be when i was taking the SAT during highschool and since the SAT is a timed test you had to finish certain sections within a certain amount of time. Well that morning i ate real good so I would have a lot of energy and not get tired for the test so right when we started taking the test my stomach began to roar. In my mind i started to say "man.. i shouldn't have ate so much". Since i had a large meal in the morning I had to use the rest room real bad. So through out the whole test i couldn't even focus or think of any problem on the test. And in the end i did real bad on the test lolz :)

well i have had a lot of embarrassing moments in my life. mainly because i am usually quiet and reserved and my friends, they are mostly outgoing and nutty and i hate any attention focused on me. at the same time, i will push myself to do things i normally wouldn't and make a complete donkey of myself.nothing really stands out as most embarrassing though. let me see if i can name a couple....there was one time when i was taking a security and law enforcement course. part of our training was learning martial arts. so we were doing some high kicks and i was doing pretty good. i am pretty tall as it is(6'4) and could kick pretty high. well, when doing one of the front kicks, i tried to kick so high, the other foot came off the ground, and my momentum landed me flat on the back with everyone watching and laughing.after completing that course and doing nothing with it, i decided to continue my training and opted to start with taekwondo first. it was my first day, got dressed, came out in the front where we were to be taught. well, i was in my late 20's, and i enter this room with a bunch of 13 year olds twice as small as me. then i noticed a few parents who were sitting in on the class to watch their kids. that was pretty embarrassing. a bunch of kids, and one giant....especially embarrassing when it was time to spar....well those are a couple related embarrassing moments....i have many. i'm an idiot :)

Embarrassing experience are natural for us to learn some new things and a new lesson me myself have a lot of bad and embarrassing experience that I can't forget one of them is when I am in 4th year high school I slept at late and then so many work to do in school my schedule is so hectic when one day I am so stress and don't know what I am doing just like I am drunk ? but I am not so I am feel the call of the nature (urine) so I go went to the CR and very fast and don't know what I am doing then suddenly when I am inside I saw many girls, and one of them slapped me in my left cheeks and that was so awful and I ask why did you do that? she said can't you see this is a girls comfort room? and I said "but this is a male comfort room?" and she said "are you kidding look at the door sign" then I looked at it and saw the pink sign with dress aha so yeah it was a girl comfort room and my face is full of embarrassment so I never look at them again instead of looking at them I go ran away so fast before a teacher see me in that comfort room and then I have no choice but to urine in a wall w/o person!

it was actually an experience of my classmate, when we are waiting outside our next room for our next class b'coz there are still classes that are going on there, and then after a couple of minutes of waiting there, students now are starting to go out from the room, then my classmate entered the room immediately even if there are still few students and even the teacher is still there, then what happened is the teacher noticed her and scolded her in front of other students, telling this: "Don't you have manners? You could see that there is still teacher in here. Next time, wait first for the teacher to go outside before entering the room."