xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Reincarnation

Reincarnation  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does the concept of reincarnation a truth or its just funny stories. This is something I was wondering about for many years now. Now that we have many incidents and real life stories in front of us which in one way or the other tries to prove the existence of this miracle. I think I am not at all wrong if I am using the word miracle for such incidents. Right now there is a program which is being telecasted on NDTV which is based on solving your present life problems with the help of previous life memories. It is basically a reallity show. Recently some days ago it was shown that a girl was continuously seeing same dream with snakes and scared of it but not able to know why. So she attended this program, and came to know by the help of hypnotism that she was a boy of 14 years in her previous life and killed a snake, and in that life later on two snakes killed him. So according to the program producers etc. this was the base reason, why she saw all these dreams about snakes in her present life.

What do you friends think about this topic, do you have any real life experience about reincarnation. Then please share it with us to through more light on this topic.

I have also seen a video recently in youtube regarding this topic which I would like to share with you friends over here. What you friends think about this. Isn’t it really amazing.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that reincarnation exists. it's not a belief. it's something i know. i will wait for others to respond before i go in to any detail....

In my own way i believe in reincarnation, i believe the universe expands and folds in on itself resulting in a perpetual cycle of endless possibilities. So although we don't come come back as the "whole" embodiment of what we were once before, we do come back in some other configuration of matter and energy. I believe string theory provides our best standpoint on how things work. Unfortunately i haven't looked much into the subject thus far, but i agree with what i have heard. I don't know if they have tried to use the concept of "membranes" for the general dimensionality of the universe as a whole, but i suppose it doesn't matter. It seems likely to me that the universe would follow such a configuration, rather than a massive ball. (It would sort of go with the idea of a universe in an infinite variance which will implode, explode, clash and form into many, many possibilities).Thats where i got the idea for "inverse_bloom". A sort of warped imploding and expanding cycle forming new configurations of "us" into whatever. I wanna come back as president on the other side! :P Ok, enough sci fi from me :P

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

No reincarnation for me. And i have skimmed through many cases like this. And there are some claim like : 50,000+ women who have proof they were Cleopatra in a previous life". How ? Process of binary fission of Cleopatra's soul lead to 50000+ souls ? Err,NO.. So just imagine, That implies a reproduction rate of one new generation of Cleopatra souls (by asexual reproduction) every 130 years or so; you have to admit that this isn't an unreasonably high rate of soul-division. :P

Now other than that i want to know about reincarnation of bacteria, amoeba and others. No offense to those who believe or want to proceed in this line, they can take this in way they want.

there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that reincarnation exists. it's not a belief. it's something i know. i will wait for others to respond before i go in to any detail....

Reincarnation in the way that you die, become soil, and contribute to regrowth of new life? Or Reincarnation in the way that you die, and are reborn on this earth as a living entity without memory of your previous birth or birth-parents?

I think that after death, people die, and there is nothing of them left but their conscience - maybe in the form of energy or form, or memories in others - that's how you live on. But to physically induce a rebirth after death is an odd theory for me to consider...

(I don't intend to offend anyone whose religion or cultural beliefs insist of the theory of reincarnation and so I apologise in case that is the case!)

Reincarnation doesn't seem to imply any reason for its existence, that is, purpose. However, what it does imply is that there is a moderator or administrator, or else it would a completely random process to where you could end up being reincarnated as a rock. Therefore reincarnation implies some kind of god—but there is an exception to this. Reincarnation, obviously, could not have started the moment humans came into existence; it had to have started at a point where the human population, or at least all kinds of creatures, have reached a certain minimum, or else there wouldn't be much of anything to reincarnate. Reincarnation may also imply a shortage of spirits: that is, there is a high demand for spirits, but not enough spirits to go around.Since there is no way to tell if reincarnation is limited to creatures or not, it may very well be the case that reincarnation does not have any moderator or administrator declaring where things go where. That is, a tree isn't going to tell you anything about any past lives, nor would i expect anyone who claims to have been reincarnated to remember what it was like being a tree. But if there is no moderator, then you'd better hope you don't get reincarnated into something that takes forever to die that is unconscious. If i remember correctly, one of the buddha's sayings said similar, about hoping for being reincarnated as a conscious thing.The gradual memory loss, assuming you were able to retain some memory of a past life, implies reincarnation may have no purpose, at least not the kind described by some religions. For if reincarnation was a process that is supposed to gradually lead to enlightenment, then memory loss is a self-inflicting wound. Though i haven't done much research on the subject, from what i've mentioned, i'm not the kind to believe in (seemingly) random processes. I can't refute reincarnation, and while it may seem like a possible explanation as to how a child can mention things about the past, i can't say that reincarnation is the only explanation—and by explanation, i don't mean something wholly scientific.