xisto Community
Zeraelieus

Greetings

Hello members of Xisto.com. I was drawn to this website so that I may collaborate with others regarding various aspects of programming. Seeing as I must connect to the internet with a USB transceiver, I was forced to find a reliable web-host to run things that I have written. On a personal level, I enjoy science and mathematics. I have high expectations for Xisto.com, and I hope this new community will only aid in my developing capabilities.Thank you for reading,Zeraelieus

Hello members of Xisto.com. I was drawn to this website so that I may collaborate with others regarding various aspects of programming. Seeing as I must connect to the internet with a USB transceiver, I was forced to find a reliable web-host to run things that I have written. On a personal level, I enjoy science and mathematics. I have high expectations for Xisto.com, and I hope this new community will only aid in my developing capabilities.
Thank you for reading,
Zeraelieus

Hello Zerailieus, welcome to Xisto. I see that you are looking for a web hosting company, and Xisto is perfect for you. This is a paid to host company that offers service comparable to a paid hosting company, and it also offers top level domain names as well as unlimited bandwidth and diskspace hosting as well if you post enough.

How do you get started? You will have to register at the main site here and sign up with the same email as you used for signing up here. After that, post at least 5 posts and you will see a mycents text under you name. You mycents will grow as you post more, and it will automatically transfer to your billing account once it gets to 100. You can then use these credits to buy your hosting account and your domain name if you want. There is also a free domain name if your prefer.

Good luck! Xisto has a very friendly and helpful community, and the members here will go to lengths to help you out. I owe them a lot, and I hope that in turn, I will grow to become an expert and help out new people in the future here on Xisto.

Have fun, and good luck!

Hello members of Xisto.com. I was drawn to this website so that I may collaborate with others regarding various aspects of programming. Seeing as I must connect to the internet with a USB transceiver, I was forced to find a reliable web-host to run things that I have written. On a personal level, I enjoy science and mathematics. I have high expectations for Xisto.com, and I hope this new community will only aid in my developing capabilities.
Thank you for reading,
Zeraelieus

Dear friend welcome to Xisto. You are at the right place dear post as much good quality posts you can and ofcourse be careful about the quality of the posts made by you. I mean to say never spam. Best of luck dear friend.

Greetings, Zeraelieus. And Welcome to the Xisto! :P
are you site programmer? well you can see many experienced programmer like yourself here, and they sure will be happy to help you (because they helped me too before :D ). it's bad to hear the word "forced"you mentioned, it's like you don't want to but hey, you're here anyway so i guess it's a good thing after all :P

you can get a real good web hosting easily with posting long and quality posts (not long and spam posts, you'll be kicked out for sure with that manner). there are many package to choose (including dedicated server and unlimited hosting, if you CAN afford to do that), but if you just want a logic plan (with trap's free domain), it'll cost you about 10 posts. it may be more, if your posts are short. and it may be less, if your posts are long such as like Nameless_'s posts :D

you can't see your myCENT at the moment, you need to post 5 post first. and don't forget to register in https://support.xisto.com/ with your exact email as your email here. after your 5th post (and wait for the system update), you'll see those red (myCENT) and green (total money you got) number below your member number. well anyway you can't see others green number, so just stick with yours. in a simple way, the more quality your post have, the more myCENT you get. simple enough? :D

oh, and i'll give you some links that can help you understand this place more
How to Order Web Hosting for Free?
More about myCENTS - CreditSystem
Forum Rules & Guidelines - make sure you read this
Web Hosing FAQ - this will answer some of your questions

if you have any doubt or question, just post it here :D