xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AllWhiteFitz

My New Sig!

That is a great effect you have going there! Especially with he arm coming out. My only critique is the render quality, and the depth perseption. The whole thing feels completely flat, except for the arm coming out. the render just blends in with the background.The font fits well, but is not noticeable enough, maybe a black stroke with he opacity lowered would work.Keep working on it! It is overall a pretty good result!

ahhh! good call! thanks for pointing that out correcting me! i had just woke up and thought, "how strange". i really should have a cup of coffee before reading the forums. my bad!

this guy created two threads with "my first sig" title...but with differents sigs. hmmm

nice sig! really good for your second one... you should also increase the quality of your renders for ex. the arm is kinda pixelated. btw i dont drink coffee+)