xisto Community
pritamsingh98

Hello hello

Hello, pritamsingh98, welcome to Xisto forum.We are internet community striving for better forum discussion, sharing knowledge and at the same time take advantage of free web hosting just by participating in forum discussions.As with all forums we have some rules which all members have to abide by. Please review them by clicking Xisto Readme (either at the top of the shoutbox or on my signature).Please use proper English and avoid slangs and short hands. Be sure to fasten your seatbelt during takeoff and landing. When the captain signals for seatbelt please promptly return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt. During a normal flight it is common to have bumpy rides. Should you experience any difficulties please seek out moderators and members for guidance.We understand that you had many choices when joining a new forum. We would like to thank you for choosing Xisto, Free Web Hosting, No Ads community.:P Have a nice day.

hello there, pritam. your introduction post is the shortest amongst all i've seen :D

or maybe it's your style to write it short and simple? maybe we do share the same habit on posting :P . just let me help you with some links :

this How to Order Web Hosting for Free? and Xisto.com Board Rules & Guidelines link will be very helpful for you to start with (and make sure to avoid that first 2 posts of yours)

enjoy yourself :P

Dear friend Preetam I should say that you are at the right place if you really want to discuss about good and quality topics. So welcome to Xisto and stick to the rules of the forum do not ever spam, and post quality posts which can earn you my cents in turn. So best of luck dear friend.

hi frnds i m pritam frm india new to dis forum .....

Hello, pritamsingh98, welcome to Xisto forum.
We are internet community striving for better forum discussion, sharing knowledge and at the same time take advantage of free web hosting just by participating in forum discussions.

As with all forums we have some rules which all members have to abide by. Please review them by clicking Xisto Readme (either at the top of the shoutbox or on my signature).

Please use proper English and avoid slangs and short hands. Be sure to fasten your seatbelt during takeoff and landing. When the captain signals for seatbelt please promptly return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt. During a normal flight it is common to have bumpy rides. Should you experience any difficulties please seek out moderators and members for guidance.

We understand that you had many choices when joining a new forum. We would like to thank you for choosing Xisto, Free Web Hosting, No Ads community.

:P Have a nice day.

Xisto is a place where you can contribute your thoughts that you feel will help mankind in general. In here you will be able to earn myCents which you can use to pay for your web domain and website that you buy using Xisto.
But there are rules and rules are pretty tight if you do not follow. But always remember the mods are always there to help you, if you just extend your hand for help.So welcome aboard here at Xisto.
Be a part of this great community and do contribute.