xisto Community
Lyon2

Review My Website, If You Can! Now really, please review my site with quality

It is a nice layout, but all that space on the right just for a search form? Take out that second column and move the search form to the bottom right area of the banner or something. Likewise, remove the text in the banner and make it real text and position it more to the bottom right area of the banner.

All "you" (i quote this word as it could have been EZGenerator) did was forget to close one HTML element. Even though it shows 6 errors, you only need to fix one line of code, not six. Not sure if other mistakes are found in the other pages, though.

Other than the above, on the Thunder meter I would give it an 8.2, errors or not. Looked at it in Bother Fire Fox and IE, Loads fine. just a tad slow in IE however, but keep in mind of peoples connections speeds for each browser. Yes I have found out not ever browser will open at the same speed, Due to the add ons you may use, but back to this site. Very nice layout and I do like the Clocks. May just have to use one myself.

Well, I don't know about the debates that the professionals of this site are talking about, but your site looks just fine to me. I love your layout and your professionally good looking site. :P I love it, and I love the fact of how the layout of your site works and the different flash clocks available. I would be interested in your clocks if I needed one, but I don't because I like things to be as simple as possible. :DI also like the way you used the different shades of brown that creates an antique kind of feel to your site and make it look very professional. :D Good job!!! That is really all I can say. I love it a lot though. Leave the professionals to their chittering. :D The noobs find it very good. :D But you might want to change the footer a little bit though. Maybe end the template with a rounded block at the end like what you did for the header of your site. :DOther than that, no complains. :PCheers, Nameless_

Yes,Nameless_ without saying all that things like others described his website.Nice! What happened with the exchange? Did you saw my website and what kind of link you want?I would like a link like: "Great portal for IT news,websites,software,hardware".What about you?Will one link be enough and where should it display?

I already told in my latest reply, i will create a links page on my site, a new menu, and i will insert exchange links, the point is not to get tons of traffic, the point is for search engines, so for me a link is enough, wherever you want, just insert the link to my site and the description and title of the anchor tag as both: Flash Clocks Website

I created the links page already, what about you? Do not make me wait much time please.

I haven't browsed through the entire thing, but straight away I can notice that the text 'Flash Clocks for Websites...' on the header doesn't look too appealing. Maybe you should try a bold-arial font and use photoshop to space it and position it properly (Bottom-Right?).I really like the way the colour schemes work together, and the layout in its simplistic form. Keep up the good work :P