xisto Community
mahesh2k

Kontera Earning & Payouts

Kontera doesn't even work for me for some reason. :P I don't know what is wrong with it, but it's all setup correctly, same emails etc. What must I be doing incorrect, and how can I get it working? ;)

If you set it up on Trap then your set, the links are randomly generated throughout the website. If your talking about setting it up for your website itself then you have ot make sure you paste the code correctly as they tell you where it needs to be added.

Seriously, did anyone make any money with Kontera, I don't mean big money, but some small changes at least to show that it is possible to make money with Kontera.

Yeah, I got my first $100 check earlier this year, granted it was thanks to a lot of posting I have done over the years. Even though I got kontera link to several account most of the money I have made has come from trap.

Yeah, I got my first $100 check earlier this year, granted it was thanks to a lot of posting I have done over the years. Even though I got kontera link to several account most of the money I have made has come from trap.

Nice to know that someone did make money out of it. I have checked on my account and thus far, for the past 1 years, I have earn only a pittance $0.03. I have it on one of my websites and trap. Guess I got to work harder there.

Sign up to multiple sites where kontera revenue sharing is allowed. You need to write articles on such sites with keywords which drive a lot of traffic. Other than that post normally on Xisto so that you get more page impressions which are very important. I'm also close to payment and i think this happened because i'm signed up to multiple sites. Some sites which offer kontera sharing is Xisto,xomba, snipsly and some other private forums where this is offered.I think we need kontera revenue sharing mod back in order to increase page impressions for many other members like me. Write and forget strategy will not help with kontera but you need to have your ad on topics where you posted and is getting more traffic.

While talking about Kontera, I'd just like to ask one question which I don't remember the answer to:Does Kontera only pay through PayPal/Wire/Check or is the money automatically added to my Xisto/Xisto account? I ask because I was under the impression it's automatically added, but I'm not so sure anymore...Appreciate the answer.

Edited by Little Asterisk (see edit history)

Kontera pays via paypal and check. There is no other way like direct deposit or wire transfer with them. There is no connection with Xisto/KS and kontera cause KS is using revenue sharing mod and that allows to share impression not account.So you earn money on paypal account not KS/Trap.

Correct on the method of recieving your money, however, as of this forum upgrade Kontera will not be member supported. Meaning members won't be able to earn anythign from kontera on Xisto/KS, however, another way to earn was supposed to be discussed and figured out but I haven't heard anything about that as of yet.

Meaning members won't be able to earn anythign from kontera on Xisto/KS, however, another way to earn was supposed to be discussed and figured out but I haven't heard anything about that as of yet.

I wish revenue sharing mod remains with new system. Either kontera or some other advertiser will be fine. Especially Kontera is fine for active users cause i doubt there will be adsense sharing so.... Let's see what things will remain in new upgrades.

Hi Trappers, sorry to digg this up on weekend. But i have noticed that Kontera is not counting the earning which was more than 6 months in our kontera account. That means if you earn 25 $ in last 6 months then they're not going to carry forward. Only few in that will go ahead if the months are connected to next months in quarter cycle they are counting with. For example i have registered on January and my 6 month earning is upto june. then right now my 6 month cycle for earning is from may in that cycle i can see my earning before may is not added and i have lost the money. So that way even if i earn more than 45$. I have lost the amount in calculation.
Some issues with kontera are :
1. Not taking count of earning which is in earlier 6 month cycle.
2. No visible counter for overall earning so far
3. No support answer for this query as of yet.

I have discussed this on Xisto as well. Some members have similar experience with kontera. So i'm asking you what is your experience with kontera ? If this system is not going to pay us for our hard work then what's point in continuing that ? I don't mind moving to other similar ad networks like infolinks, TTZMedia. What's your opinion on this ? Correct me if i'm wrong with this. Let me know your views.

Kontera only displays 6 months to you though they do continue to track it on the backend. You will get paid not matter how much you earn or how long it takes to reach the payout. In fact they just announced you can decrease the payout limit to $50 (previously $100). Also double check that you have properly entered your payment and tax information in their reporting center.

Kontera only displays 6 months to you though they do continue to track it on the backend. You will get paid not matter how much you earn or how long it takes to reach the payout. In fact they just announced you can decrease the payout limit to $50 (previously $100). Also double check that you have properly entered your payment and tax information in their reporting center.

Hi guys,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. Speaking officially on behalf of Kontera, John is 100% right, your earnings will just roll over to the next month until you hit the minimum payout threshold, no matter how long ago the revenue was generated. If you have generated revenue longer than 6 months ago and would like to see how close you are to your next payout, please contact our helpful support team at support@kontera.com and they'll be happy to provide you with that information.

In terms of what our minimum payout threshold is, John is also correct that we lowered it to $50 for new publishers. Existing publishers who wish to take advantage of the new payment threshold can update their payout minimum to $50 by visiting the Payout Method page in their Publisher Center.

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
Kontera Community Manager
Jonathanc@kontera.com