xisto Community
BloodMoney

Bloodmoney Introduction: Hello All Trap17 Members Since I am new to here, this is my first post --my introduction

Hello all,My name (not my real one) is BloodMoney. I just registered today and this is an introduction post.I was a member on another host before it completely went down. So it was necessary to move... It took me for a while to find a reliable host better than my previous host. Many Free hosts come an go as the time passes and its difficult to figure out which one is genuine and which one is not. It was on a forum post where Xisto attracted my attention.Anyway, I noticed that Xisto was running since 2003 and this is a good point that its reliable. Also I read somewhere that this site has nice community and good reputation which is the leading factor of the future of every host.I hope everything will be okay here and I am looking forward continuing as a member in this community.-BM

Why, hello there BloodMoney (your name reminds me of that hitman title...), it's nice to see you. And let me say congratulations on your finding the trap! :D

It looks like that you're kind of expert... Or advanced... Or mastered... Okay those are same, you're experienced, am i right? So you have come to the right place if you're seeking for gReat free web hosting and nice community! (Though i must say that some people here frightened me lol) :o

Make sure you've read the important topic listed on the left side of the forum home and above the shout box, such as the forum rules, web hosting FAQ, and the mycents system. (I'm using my mobile phone to write this, so i can't copy the links...) :D

You have to register on https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email as your trap's email so they got linked. Then do your first 5 posts, wait a while, and you'll see some numbers in red below your name. That's your money, use it up to you. :D

Good luck then :)

Hello BloodMoney,Welcome to Xisto.com. Your name threw me off at first :o It's hard to find a hosting forum that delivers that it promise. And I do understand your skepticism as well. I too was once at your shoes. Although Xisto cannot offer you the perfect solution, we are dedicated to provide what we state. And that's all we can promise. So take your time, look around and when you are ready to join our forum don't hesitate. Ask all you can and find all you can, we have many members who are very eager to help each other out--as you found on already.Welcome to Xisto again! :)

I too was sceptical, but there are no cons here, well except the occasional spam bot that gets in, but they soon get fud into the crusher.Best advice is simple, every post you make, make sure it has good content. The credit system is pretty complex and it doesnt give you credits based on post length, it's much smarter than that!as FouGilang said you need to register with Xisto, the parent of T17, before you start getting credits, so do that ASAP and you'll have no problems.You'll also find you get addicted to T17... I have more than enough cash from here to pay for my hosting and yet i'm still here, and have been for over 3 years... Though i get a lot of pleasure from reporting spammers :) Perhaps that's why i'm still here... Have fun

Welcome BloodMoney to Trap 17!This is a great and quite realiable site, I've been here almost 2 years myself, and have been very pleased with the hosting service. Nice bunch of people here too. You do need to do a lot of reading to figure things out, and it can be a bit confusing, (anyway, it was for me) but you can always ask for clarification if you don't understand something, and there's always somebody that will take the time to explain things for you.

FouGilang, thank you friend. Your reply was helpful and great and the way you worded it was so nice. I registered on https://support.xisto.com/ and I am looking forward being in the community. I already found out that there are a lot of nice people on the Xisto.

I didn't see that bold & red thing, but I understand that it will appear as I continue active on here.

Your so kind to call me an expert. I ever considered myself as minnow, but I will take. You were so kind, mate.

By the name, I see my name is bit harsh, but don't worry, mate. I am not a hit man. :)

BuffaloHelp, many people told me that Xisto is sitting top of the free host services and is better than some paid hosts. Let's see. I will trust you, friend.

shadowx & sheepdog, thank you. Yes many free hosts claim better service aiming to attract people and to make more traffic so they can gain more revenue from Google ads and such crap.

Welcome! The main goal in a forum like this is posting for money if you want to buy some hosting or a domain... You can get free hosting by a real hosting company this way, by virtual money or real too. If you want to have a website, you must register in Xisto Hosting with the same email as you've registered Xisto, then you can start to post big, non-spammy posts around the forum so your cents raise. Of course you can also pay with PayPal or creditcard as it's a real hosting company. If you have the money of course :)
Some links that may be important are below.

- The Xisto Readme

- How does T17 give you free hosting? Well, there is Xisto where you don't need money and Xisto where you do. Remember you can buy hosting but not domain, you can use instead (yoursitename).trap17.com. You can do that when you click Order and do subdomain, then you write your site name and in the tinier box you type Xisto.com.

- More about these myCENTS

Forum Rules - To follow!!!!

- Official WebHosting FAQ

There are also a few forums where you can get pre-sales questions and more:
In the Xisto Network category, you can find all these forums.

Hi Bloodmoney welcome to the best forum in the internet where you will can get a lot of fun and a lot of free web hosting with the quality that offers Xisto. This forum have been runnning since 2003 like you know, and personally is the best web hosting in the internet because the support team help you like you are paying. Posting here and make this site more confortable is the way you can pay for the great service that Xisto will give you in all the time you will need this free web hosting. Posting here is very fun and its easy to get your first $2.00 that you need to start your free web hosting account and start your web project.So welcome to the world where you will can get a lot of fun and free web hosting at the same time.

This is a genuine confession of BuffaloHelp that Xisto cannot offer you the perfect solution, but the reality is that it gives you more than what you need and ofcourse if you are an active poster of good quality post you may subscribe to the unmetered full fledged hosting scheme.So Xisto provides you the tailored solution for you at almost perfection. You need not be skeptical about that at all and join the great ever improving community. We at Xisto feel that knowledge is to be shared and what better than sharing it for all.I personally feel that your inner self realization and satisfaction from posting your views and contributing to what others have to say has greatly relieved me of my stress from my college curriculum. I find it really enjoyable and knowledgeable to read posts and topics that are regularly coming up in Xisto. So welcome to Tap17 and be a part and we guarantee that you will never regret for that.