xisto Community
Becca

The London Underground Song the song?

I don't know if anyone in the UK have heard this yet but theres this really funny flash thing these ,i think, medical kinda guys have made up. They perform it and seriously it was sooo friggin funny... Watch and see!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it is funny stuff... I dont know if there is a post about this already though.

warning: extreme(ish) swearing. not suitable for younger kiddies

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

This is an amazing find Becca. I had a very good laugh at this. Very funny. *Sings along*.

Where did you find this website? Are you just a general visitor to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/? If so, still a great find. I love this. Thanks so much. Ended my bordem.

* MERGING YOUR POSTS *
Dont spam.

Hahaha! Nice song! I wasn't a fan of the profanity used though. I turned the volume of my speakers way louder than I thought and everyone in our house were a bit grumpy today so that didn't help but still it was FUNNY!Cool find Becca!

Oh I am sorry I didn't warn you, i'll change my post later on.My mum don't mind swearing...Anyways you should listen to the other songs they have made it is wikid.... My cousin gave me the link and also gave me the link to the "Milk and Cereal" ASIAN versian...can't find it now but i will soon...

Just in case anyone is interested, London Underground is by two guys from the South of England who call themselves the Amateur Transplants.It's a piece from their debut album, Fitness to Practise.You can listen to quite alot of their stuff online.

Ah, this song formed the basis of my GCSE English coursework a couple of years back :) I've even seen people walk through the Underground system with this blaring out on speakers - great fun to watch!

OpinionThe London Underground Song

Although the London Underground is S***, I feel this song is hard on the Underground staff. There are definately some Wankers out there, there are also some Underground Staff who do their best for you. I can personally speak of this. So yeah, good song, just a little discriminative of Underground staff who just wana earn a living like us all!!

-reply by Richard