xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

Is There A New Prince Of Persia Game Coming?

The last POP game that I played was The Two Thrones and although I had a chance to play the new Prince of Persia (2008 - why couldn't they give a sub-title!), my system requirements were not enough so I missed that one. Now I heard somewhere that the sequel to the 2008 game is in the making. Is this true? I tried searching for it but I only got results for The Shadow and the Flame and Warrior Within, which are the older sequels :) Does anyone have any information about this new sequel? I guess Ubisoft is presently busy in the arrangements of the POP movie so there hasn't been much talk about this game. Can someone please give me some info about this? Thanks a lot.

I played the new game at my friend's place recently but it wasnt a very thrilling experience. The graphics were cool and all but the gameplay was not too appealing.so even if a full sequel comes out now i dont think i will play it in a hurry!

I didn't played that game after sand title. I'm just looking forward to movie now cause i can't play games because of graphics limitation. What's the next title ?