xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wezle

Which Do You Think...

Well I decided I need an extra source of income and I found one website that details how to Make Money Online. The only thing is it really that easy to make money online? These websites make it sound so easy a caveman can do it and I'm just not sure... Any thoughts?

Well usually the make cash online websites require you to do a ton of surveys before you can even get a "good" amount. I tried some before and i usually got like 20 cents a survey and they took about thirty minutes to fill out.

this person who posted this thread is a newbie on this forum. he has a total of one post. THIS ONE. that's it. from my experience, people who come here, and their first post is in the making money threads either is supporting the site with an affiliate link, or this person owns the site. i think this person is promoting his own site.i have been to his site and all the links related to his site. his site is actually a pretty good site although unprofessionally made. i don't see any scams. only a vision through creative thinking that everyone needs if they are to succeed in making money online. his site lists a few good ways to make money online. not ALL the ways. but most importantly, just by going to this site can create a creative thought in someone to think beyond his site to make money online.alot of links posted in these threads are scams or just really hard to make a significant amount of money online. this one is not. although he doesn't specifically go in to the details of making money online, he does give enough to create a creative spark in those that have it in them to recognize their true ability to make money online. including a section on basic seo techniquesso my overall opinion is that it's a good read

That sure is interesting to read but I don't know how much it will work out for most people. The site itself is plain and informative (which is good) but it isn't exactly helping out with its suggestions. Also, the owner, who has obviously made this post, hasn't appeared here to give more info about this site and etc. It's useful for getting a general idea about how to earn on the internet but beyond that I think it's not much of a help