xisto Community
Nameless_

A Query For Catergorizing My Blog Posts On My Niche On philosophy and such, that is...I dont know what to do...

And I am also in a bit of a crisis now!!! I was writing on a post on how nothing is impossible, but now I realised that some things can be impossible, so therefore, my post is now nothing!!! Now I will have to find something else to write about and I have something on tonight and it has to be posted by today and there is no one at the shoutbox trying to figure out my problem!!!
Now I will either have to write something from anew or change my current post so that it is now good (but sadly not as good as my previous two posts) and true... sad.gif BOO HOOOO!!! Someone help me!!!

Hey cool down a bit! :) I appreciate your enthusiasm for wanting to post only quality content on your website but for doing that you don't have to push yourself to "crisis" level! I understand that you want to increase the number of posts on your blog soon, but for that don't become too extreme. Think calmly for a while what exactly you want to speak about in your blog and then your mind will clear after which you can compose the post.

I was writing on a post on how nothing is impossible, but now I realised that some things can be impossible, so therefore, my post is now nothing!!! Now I will have to find something else to write about and I have something on tonight and it has to be posted by today and there is no one at the shoutbox trying to figure out my problem!!!
Now I will either have to write something from anew or change my current post so that it is now good (but sadly not as good as my previous two posts) and true... :) BOO HOOOO!!! Someone help me!!!

Why should you change it? I think it's quite interesting to see exactly how you work through these issues without your posts being heavily edited for logic or whatever. Show the thought process you've gone through and the conclusions you've reached, then let people discuss them. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for a normal blog, but a philosophy blog is one of those places where the idea works quite well.

Why should you change it? I think it's quite interesting to see exactly how you work through these issues without your posts being heavily edited for logic or whatever. Show the thought process you've gone through and the conclusions you've reached, then let people discuss them. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for a normal blog, but a philosophy blog is one of those places where the idea works quite well.

Yup - that's something I've been trying to say but didn't - put your thoughts exactly as they are on your blog - editing your thoughts isn't a good idea :) unless you improve them of course.