xisto Community
legend112

She's Hanging Onto Me + Shes Too Young..:( please help

you jhust proved my point that you are as sick as he is.

you want some advice? stop being a sicko that sees nothing wrong with a 20 year old flirting with a 15 year old right in front of her house. how did he even get there? was he stalking her? this whole thread makes me sick. that 15 year old girl is someone's daughter out there. they don't want some 20 year old sick drooling over her.

how did he torment her? read his post for god sake. did you even read the whole thing like i did? i started yelling at her because she's 15. what the heck. that is not just sick, that's evil. you don't torment and yell at a 15 year old girl when you're 20 just like you don't stalk a 15 year old and tell everyone it's her fault!

look, im getting annoyed by the way you're judging my intentions and the actions. I'd ask you to ask before you jump to silly conclusions, you're old enough to know man.

first and foremost, i started this thread to get information BEFORE i did anything. i just wasn't sure and decided to enquire before i made the wrong move. is that bad? i have known her for sometime and i've never done nothing, although she threw herself at me, i never took the bait even before she told me her age! so what you're saying is really shameful on your part.

secondly, i told her off in a manner that i consider wrong because i set a high standard for myself, otherwise many other guys treat ladies way badly than i did. i sent her a message and told her to never call me or text me unless is she needs help with her studies. I have never been to her house, where are you getting all this man????? she came and still comes to my house just so we can hang out, and i'd say as of now, we're great friends. not to mention my whole family would be there and perfectly know she's the first person i've befriended since coming here.

thirdly, you might wonder why i even got involved with her like that. I remember how i described approaching her, the error was indeed on my part. I got fooled by her appearance. she looks way older and thats why i never bothered to ask about her age until late. when i found it, i even hated myself for it since i could have landed in hot soup had things gotten out of control and me assuming she was my age.

Im schooled enough to know if im unsure about something, i ask before i make a move. is that bad, tell me honestly guys? I have not done anything, i don't know why i'm being labelled a sicko here. its because of such people like anwii that the internet becomes a useless instrument because they are here to make childish judgements and then people hesitate to ask for help regarding certain matters. if you got nothing helpful to say, please just don't reply.

you have taught me one thing, never to come here and ask advice if you have right to post and increase your mycents by any childish means possible:) for a 41 year old to be acting like this!!!....im speechless...

you should be ashamed because any chance you get to help, you should see it as a chance to make the world a better place and offer advice. the only advice you have offered here is slander talk meant to portray me in bad light when all i did was talk. god bless your efforts, and may your site succeed from all the mycents you're getting by such behaviour. :)

Edited by legend112 (see edit history)

first you were attracted to this 15 year old, you told her off, now you want to be her tutor?!?!?!? dude....seriously....you dig your own grave here. maybe you need to get a little more schooling under your belt as you call it because you have ALOT to learn!

slander? i don't think so pal. i have just repeated what you have said and gave my opinon. you're a sicko. please....so tell what country you are referring to where these actions of yours are common place where such criticisms i have expressed are non extistant where you are from.

advice? you want advice? here it is. leave her alone. go your seperate ways. you added fuel to a fire. no extinguish it. don't tutor her. don't even look at her. go back to your one room hideaway where you are apt to make less mistakes in life. you are right. i can tell you don't get out much. sicko. that is my advice. if you plan on doing any differently, then please do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself next time....seriously....nobody is interested in the adult adventures with a 15 year old.

look, im getting annoyed by the way you're judging my intentions and the actions. I'd ask you to ask before you jump to silly conclusions, you're old enough to know man.

first and foremost, i started this thread to get information BEFORE i did anything. i just wasn't sure and decided to enquire before i made the wrong move. is that bad? i have known her for sometime and i've never done nothing, although she threw herself at me, i never took the bait even before she told me her age! so what you're saying is really shameful on your part.

secondly, i told her off in a manner that i consider wrong because i set a high standard for myself, otherwise many other guys treat ladies way badly than i did. i sent her a message and told her to never call me or text me unless is she needs help with her studies. I have never been to her house, where are you getting all this man????? she came and still comes to my house just so we can hang out, and i'd say as of now, we're great friends. not to mention my whole family would be there and perfectly know she's the first person i've befriended since coming here.

thirdly, you might wonder why i even got involved with her like that. I remember how i described approaching her, the error was indeed on my part. I got fooled by her appearance. she looks way older and thats why i never bothered to ask about her age until late. when i found it, i even hated myself for it since i could have landed in hot soup had things gotten out of control and me assuming she was my age.

Im schooled enough to know if im unsure about something, i ask before i make a move. is that bad, tell me honestly guys? I have not done anything, i don't know why i'm being labelled a sicko here. its because of such people like anwii that the internet becomes a useless instrument because they are here to make childish judgements and then people hesitate to ask for help regarding certain matters. if you got nothing helpful to say, please just don't reply.

you have taught me one thing, never to come here and ask advice if you have right to post and increase your mycents by any childish means possible:) for a 41 year old to be acting like this!!!....im speechless...

you should be ashamed because any chance you get to help, you should see it as a chance to make the world a better place and offer advice. the only advice you have offered here is slander talk meant to portray me in bad light when all i did was talk. god bless your efforts, and may your site succeed from all the mycents you're getting by such behaviour. :)

first you were attracted to this 15 year old, you told her off, now you want to be her tutor?!?!?!? dude....seriously....you dig your own grave here. maybe you need to get a little more schooling under your belt as you call it because you have ALOT to learn!
slander? i don't think so pal. i have just repeated what you have said and gave my opinon. you're a sicko. please....so tell what country you are referring to where these actions of yours are common place where such criticisms i have expressed are non extistant where you are from.

advice? you want advice? here it is. leave her alone. go your seperate ways. you added fuel to a fire. no extinguish it. don't tutor her. don't even look at her. go back to your one room hideaway where you are apt to make less mistakes in life. you are right. i can tell you don't get out much. sicko. that is my advice. if you plan on doing any differently, then please do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself next time....seriously....nobody is interested in the adult adventures with a 15 year old.

Anwii, how is your judgement to legend helping? Honestly, how?? I don't see how your helping him with your unhelpful, and unpleasant replies. Your making legend feel the need not to post here anymore for help. I don't think he needs your pathetic excuse of a post (JUST for your MyCENTs) to judge the problem he's having. This forum is to help the members who make threads asking for help on what do to with girls. He doesn't need you to make him feel bad anymore then he already is/has been doing, so back off.

If you have nothing proper and appropriately helpful information to give him, then don't post in his thread at all.

Was that really necessary? the additional insults??
To be honest, I think you're the one who needs to learn. legend might have made a mistake but that doesn't give you the right to treat him like *BLEEP* and calling him sicko and all that crap

I can understand why anwiii chose those kinds of words, even though his bluntness precedes him. The topic starter picked a bad choice of words. I have marked in bold the parts that were a bad choice of words, and underlined where context made it seem a bit bad:

hi guys,

my story is that i moved to this other country late last year and didn't have a girlfriend for some time. i found the chicks here just weird and i usually spend most of my time coding and locked indoors.

the thing is this; one day as i was doing some shopping i came across an angel of a girl. she looked so pretty and had such a glow about her, at that point i knew i wanted her.the only problem was that she had a home (who caught me ogling her by the way) so i decided to relax. I was disappointed though.

then after a couple of weeks i met her again with one of her friends and was so overjoyed at the sight and decided i wasn't going to let it slip. i pulled a very swift move and got us talking.. she refused to give me her phone number and decided to take mine..and i just thought to myself i had blew it somewhere.

surprisingly when I got home she called and things started moving pretty well. we hung out and when i'm with her i feel like i can fly, the feeling is mutual...i think...shes usually so happy too. however after getting a bit close, she dropped a bombshell on me when i enquired about her age. i hadn't bothered coz she seemed and acted mature. im 20 btw and lets just say she's 5 years younger than me! i was shocked and really hurt at the discovery. i then told her to leave me alone and do whatever with boys her age and focus on books but after some weeks, i felt empty inside and guilty coz of the way i told her off. we then reconciled now she comes to my house often and we just talk without much physical touch..although she's supersexy, i've been able to hold back.

now the problem is that i cant do anything when i'm with her. sex has never been an option with her since i'm not into that (believe it or not...im kinda focused on my studies)...i am wondering what you guys could advise me to do. should i date her when she's that young and without having sex could i be in trouble with the statutory rape law still? [i think shes gorgeous btw but i will do whats right]

Due to the fact that sex or other physical, sexual contact was emphasized through repetition, and some inconsistencies from the actions of the topic starter, i can see why anwiii picked his words. But i also agree that the way anwiii argued his point didn't make much sense—and i would not have used such bluntness.

For the inconsistencies of the topic starter: You said you dumped her; okay, so you knew something was not right concerning the age difference. However, probably due to the disappointment and perhaps not wanting to let her go, you are still trying to seek after her even though you dumped her for the age difference. This is mutually exclusive; which one is it: did you dump her or not?—you can't have both.

As for anwiii, he emphasized the point about flirting with her at her house. This contradicts his "sicko" statements through implication, as it implies that if it wasn't done at her house, then it would be okay. This obviously works against him. Due to the bad choice of words picked by the topic starter, i would agree with anwiii that the topic starter should leave her alone; if any contact (and i mean social communication) is made, then it should be nothing greater than mere friendship. When enough time passes, then you may consider something greater; until then, restrictions apply. And if she finds someone else in the mean time, let it go—especially if you seek her happiness.

hi guys,

my story is that i moved to this other country late last year and didn't have a girlfriend for some time. i found the chicks here just weird and i usually spend most of my time coding and locked indoors.

the thing is this; one day as i was doing some shopping i came across an angel of a girl. she looked so pretty and had such a glow about her, at that point i knew i wanted her.the only problem was that she had a home (who caught me ogling her by the way) so i decided to relax. I was disappointed though.

then after a couple of weeks i met her again with one of her friends and was so overjoyed at the sight and decided i wasn't going to let it slip. i pulled a very swift move and got us talking.. she refused to give me her phone number and decided to take mine..and i just thought to myself i had blew it somewhere.

surprisingly when I got home she called and things started moving pretty well. we hung out and when i'm with her i feel like i can fly, the feeling is mutual...i think...shes usually so happy too. however after getting a bit close, she dropped a bombshell on me when i enquired about her age. i hadn't bothered coz she seemed and acted mature. im 20 btw and lets just say she's 5 years younger than me! i was shocked and really hurt at the discovery. i then told her to leave me alone and do whatever with boys her age and focus on books but after some weeks, i felt empty inside and guilty coz of the way i told her off. we then reconciled now she comes to my house often and we just talk without much physical touch..although she's supersexy, i've been able to hold back.

now the problem is that i cant do anything when i'm with her. sex has never been an option with her since i'm not into that (believe it or not...im kinda focused on my studies)...i am wondering what you guys could advise me to do. should i date her when she's that young and without having sex could i be in trouble with the statutory rape law still? [i think shes gorgeous btw but i will do whats right]

i don't know,,what exactly is right but i had a same situation and i did the same that u have done or going to do.but believe me 15-18 is an age of setting up impression and signature for a girl.if u start sex with her in this age she will not be having a good impression for you in near coming future.i admit that she even want this but a human being is never happy enough from any of his past decision.she will think in future that you have taken the benefit of her younger age.so,,plz love her as much as you can but dont sleep with till she comes in an age that is a right one if you want to continue this relationship for ever.

sorry,,if i became more personnel.

he doesn't need me to feel bad? what....does he need me to feel good about is actions and choices? i've seen too much in life to let this go. this way of thinking needs to be stopped. not just with him but any sicko who thinks it's ok to make the same choices.

he didn't come here because he wanted advice. he came here for the mycents but even if there was a hint of sincerity in his words, i don't see this situation just about him. i see the 15 year old girl that is confused and making bad choices for herself as well. so if it's between a 20 year old who should know better and a 15 year old who shouldn't have to, i will side with the 15 year old. and stand up for what is right in this situation.

i don't know legend and i don't know this 15 year old. all i know is what legend posted in his posts and that is ALL i need to know to react negatively to this situation and judge it as sick choices. sick choices are based on sick people. their head isn't fully fuctioning in what is right or wrong. this may be why he is asking advice.

now yes, i am blunt. i have been blunt before in the advice threads. in certain circummstances, there should be no other way to be. this isn't school so i am not going to teach the youngins why i am the way i am. oh....but i offended legend by calling him a sicko. i would rather be blunt in calling someone a sicko rather than have any other negative action manifest where this 15 year old is concerned.

now legend is leaving a door open for this 15 year old to attatch herself to them. i mean come on! she doesn't need him as a tutor. what kind of sick thinking is this. it's the parents responsibility to know the best interest of their child. not him. and what would the parents think that days before he was tutoting her, he was hitting on their child?

sorry legend, but your whole situation stinks. you claim to treat women better than other men? by whos standards. yours? you have just proven yourself to be sick in the mind and not able to know right from wrong. so is it only your standards you are talking about? because if you ask me, your standards aren't really as high as you say according to your posts.

although legend has a right to post, i have a right to respond. he has initiated a conversation for the whole world to see. the topic is "she's hanging on to me and she's too young" when it's him hanging on to HER by offering his services to tutor her. what a hypocrite!

this whole thread stinks to high heaven and rather than sit back and let him think his choices are ok, i am going to respond with my bluntness and disgust to show him that it's NOT ok what he is doing or did. what i am NOT going to do is post about how his choices and way of thinking is ok. that is what i am NOT going to do.

and it's ok to me if i leave a bad taste in other peoples mouths. i really could care less until they walk in my shoes and have seen what i have seen and what leads up to rape or other bad circumstances in life for others where they were too naive to know any better.....like a 15 year old....or all 15 year olds for that matter who are still developing physically and mentally and should continue on their path to be able to keep their innocence and trust a stranger. that's all legend is to her....a stranger.

speaking of stranger. legend had only been here 5 days or so when he posted what he did. he averages about 12 posts a day in the 7 days he's been here. not only has he disrespected this 15 year old, he disrespected everyone that actually knows he and cares about her and loves her.

now....for those who think i am so harsh....i will offer a promise to stop my harshness when legend knocks on the door to her parents house and admits to everything he did to them and his intentions on tutoring her. my bet is he wont because he's a *****. but if he does, i can respect him to make up for his own mistakes and intentions. i'll also bet that he will recieve more harsh words from the parents and the people that love her than i can ever say in this forum.

he's lucky it's not my little girl because i would hunt him down and confront him in person. anything to protect my daughter so nothing bad happens to her mentally or physically. i woulod nip this crap in the bud really quick....which is my intention right now wether people like it or not and wether people agree or disagree. i could care less because i am not writing for those other people who are so quick to judge without weighing all the possibilities.

i just hope legend gets it in his head what he did and the possible consequences of what he is continuing to do so that he can change his mindset. not just in this situation but future situations because it all boils down to the way he is thinking right now.

he owes this girl an appology for leading her on, and he owes her an appology when he does the right thing and never sees her again. THAT would be the right thing to do. no more yelling and making her feel bad that she's 15 or any other reason he can come up with because he doesn't even know her.

something also troubles me because he said it's the only person he as befriended while living there. and a 15 year old was the only one he could befriend. something troubles me about that statement he made but i don't really know enough to make a conclusion. it's just troubling knowing that there is something wrong with him and/or the environment he is in right now which may or may not be his fault.

as far as true fusion maing it a point to discredit my statement saying that i implied it would be ok to flirt where it wasn't in front of her house, that is wrong because my implication was directly relatated to him stalking her not so much that he was flirting in front of her house.

still waiting to know what country this is in.....

Anwii, how is your judgement to legend helping? Honestly, how?? I don't see how your helping him with your unhelpful, and unpleasant replies. Your making legend feel the need not to post here anymore for help. I don't think he needs your pathetic excuse of a post (JUST for your MyCENTs) to judge the problem he's having. This forum is to help the members who make threads asking for help on what do to with girls. He doesn't need you to make him feel bad anymore then he already is/has been doing, so back off.
If you have nothing proper and appropriately helpful information to give him, then don't post in his thread at all.

Look here, your comments are really, really off-topic.

anwii, im no longer going to respond to what you say, as i said before.

@truefusion. i did not pay particular attention to the words i used like that. thanks for pointing that out i hadn't realised it was like that. But the main reason why i did that was to describe what really happened and really, it happened like that, blame me guys but i don't see how i can know someone's age before asking so I know how exactly to look at them. I think you missed the bit when I said she is someone who looks my age, probably older than most girls my age anyway.

I did dump her...well metaphorically speaking. The relations where headed for love and i put a stop to that but we still talk. how many times should i mention i've never done anything with her? I have never hugged her, i've never flirted..(even though she's tried to with me...* i just said i didn't take bait a couple of posts back...thats what I meant)

If anything, I've learnt I cannot ask for advice because you're so quick to make judgements just so I fit some sick stereotype. My intentions have always been sincere and honourable from the start. I passed English literature and Math, she told me she has trouble with both and her parents don't have enough money to get her private lessons. The times she's come to my house, she has got to love and understand some Shakespearean texts (although initially she said i was boring coz thats all i rambled on about) and was doing her assignments with me helping. i see nothing really bad about me offering to do the same after pointing out i was too old for her. Let me just say, no matter how bad you might say its bad, im not going to stop advising her if she asks me on school stuff. look, i didn't have it easy, i had to study hard with limited resources (thats why i put my education first and before any girl) and if i see an opportunity when I can help someone, believe me i will.

And just so you know, her parents know me. they kind of confronted me way back after they asked where she got some video tutorials that I gave her. Her dad called me and asked to come over at her house but i was scared and never went. That was immature but crazy assumptions popped into my head and i just said nopes...but as fate would have it, he heard someone call my name at the shops and we had a very mature chat...he's a bloody nice chap and thanked me for trying to help with her studies. he did mention i shouldn't hurt his little girl because she means the world to him. something i haven't done,and will not :)

@onkarnath2001

thanks, your advice is really helpful and whether I am going to continue talking with her is an issue i'm still thinking about. the "legal" age for girls around when they're given the freedom to date is 16 years (and even have sex, although i already stated i don't plan on taking that route in my very first post, even with a girl older :o ), and she is a couple of months away from getting there so I will have a chat with her when the time is right. but thanks for being honest and admitting its happened to you too. If anything, we really should be on our toes because looks are certainly deceiving!

I used to laugh at some celebrity, i think its that Akon guy who did the same at his show, he danced with a girl who later turned put to be a minor and he had no idea! lol!

So guys if you still want to judge and call names, please go ahead! fire off! when its all said and done, nothing about me changes, i will still ask for advice if im not sure about something. im really arrogant when it comes to the way i do things and my principles.

If you said something helpful thanks, if you proved age is just a number and you still have traditional mindset, i feel sorry for you. the world has evolved and some of us can think before we act and decide to be advised by those wiser. :-]

Cheerio!

Edited by legend112 (see edit history)

Oh my ,There is only one thing to ever state here ,that is ,this girl is way to young and should stop in any way or shape that ,could completely ,focus on what really is correct thing to do ,that is this is a relationship that should never of been consider or created in first place .There is no other ,statement or holding of a conversation here especially about making someone feel bad ,as that should never be an option of consideration in first place here .Issue's be to state truth in this area ,that as this man ,there should be simple common sense to himself in knowing what's right or wrong here ,this relationship was wrong to even considering, or create right from the start .As a mother ,I would ,myself ,stalk out this man and hold some critical issues in letting him know as a mother to this young girl ,I would make sure my own ,lasting affect would hold an affect on this man ,that would ,last rest of his life ,that there would be common sense ,in ever considering a relationship in next time ,opportunity arises ,to this man ever again in his life .A mother ,lasting affect ,is and shall always be one ,any man should avoid at all cost ,especially when it comes to one of her children not yet ,mature enough to allow proper choices in her life , She is only starting in her life ,at her age to even considering ,a process in being matured and allowing growth in her life to flourish and bloom not be tainted by some man that ,does not even hold respect for himself or hold at least simple common sense to even allowing anything ever be created or mislead .It should make ,all upset and filled with anger of ,people that even wish to post anything like this ,as needing help to understand or know what is right or wrong .Simple answer is (wrong)Without even consider ,needing advice or post for help .Come on people ,as most here Parents ,would you want someone that does not even have enough respect for himself ,misleading your own daughter .In many countries ,other adults are always placing themselves out there to care for other children as their own ,is our country any different from ,keeping a close eye out for ,the children ,that has not had wonderful chance ,just to experience and live a life ,filled with all things proper age ,growth should allow ,without allowing or accepting men ,like this to steal away ,that innocence in our children ,lives before even had a chance .once again simple answer in any advice ,is it's (wrong)As a parent would ,speak out for any daughter of their own . :)

thanks regreta.I get the feeling you posted that without browsing the other replies as thats already been said and i haven't opposed.thanks anyways. you gave me good advice from a motherly point of view and i feel i've learnt a valuable lesson from all the posts!as for calling me a man, i am a young man, still maturing btw and its only discussions like this that lead me in the right way and enlighten me, i'd want to do whats right thats why I decide to ask other people.so thanks to everybody who responded including anwii!

you're full of it. but whatever. you're marked in my eyes. as far as being off topic. i have been on topic in every response which has been directly related to your posts. the only person off topic would be "sky" who had absolutely nothing to say about this topic. but that's besides the point.

you seriously need to find a social solution to your problems besides 15 year olds. even everything you said wasn't even true, i would still be weary of you that you would choose a 15 year old girl to befriend. seriously. that is not normal. it may be normal if you had other friends. but no. you have 1. you chose her. she didn't choose you. that is odd that that would be the one you would choose. not someone your age. not another guy. some girl you don't know that you thought you could take things more intimate with.....still waiting for the country this is in btw....you are totally dodging the country your in. you go to school for god sake. hang out with people your own age first.

i don't say this with any disrespect, but you really need to look at yourself in the mirror because you have social problems and you're not going to solve your issues hiding indoors every chance you can get. there's so many people you can meet and talk to in school.

now on to the girl. her attatchment to you is not her fault by any means when you have and continue to keep in contact with her. secondly, she's only around you because you flirted with her. there is no other reason. you don't want to take this to another level? let me clue you in on something. just because you don't doesn't mean she doesn't. but now that she knows some of your intentions, she will hide certain facts from you knowing you are still attracted to her. she will continue to come and see you in hopes something more works out between you two. you think she needs tutoring? why is that? she said so? maybe she's leading you on with other intentions. you are being very naive when it comes to the opposite sex....especially young women who don't even know what true love is yet and can only base their feelings on infatuations. this young girl is going to get hurt either sooner by you, or later by you. so i ask you....when would YOU rather hurt her....now or later....because the time is coming. this girl wants something more that you have now decided you wont offer her and she's holding on to the times when you agree to be with her no matter what those reasons to be with her are since her hopes and inspirations are different than yours.

the only reason why you say you have a platonic relationship right now is because you yourself built a foundation on how pretty she was and how you were going to flirt with her because you wanted a possible relationship and all the bells and whistles. this is the only reason why you have this "platonic" relationship with this 15 year old. you already screwed it up. you cannot change how you met her. but you decide to want to tutor her and give off false hope to this young girl as she wants something different. she probably will stop admitting it knowing your reaction to her wants.

now did you ever ask yourself at any time what a 15 year old girl would want with a 20 year old guy? i am one to say age doesn't matter. in fact, i feel strongly on that subject. but not between minors and adults....i only believe in this concept with adults only. so why don't you take some time and ask yourself why this girl wants to be with an adult and why you being with her can cause even more problems than your original ones....maybe not for you since you seem set in your ways and like to yell at teenage girls because of your own ignorance.....but for the girls sake as she deserves every opportunity to be guided correctly in life.....not someone to lead her on and disappoint her in the long run. this may not be your intention now....but you have to look at it from HER perspective....not just yours.

you may have met the parents as you say, but you didn't tell them that you had the hots for their underage child. you're unbelievably full of it and you are reaching for excuses to justify your actions. you will never succeed at that here while i am around because you are 100% wrong in your choices. and if the parents knew the truth, they would kick you out of their daughters life before you could blink an eye. if they wouldn't do that, then i would have to question the parenting and the guidance this girl is recieving at home and living with some sort of moral and value code

which brings me to you and how you were raised. how would your family or friends think about the situation. why not ask them. ask 'm and come back here and post the results because i am curious if the ones closest to you think what you are doing is ok.

last but not least, you were attracted to this girl. attraction doesn't go away in the snap of a finger which means you are still attracted to her. you can point out how you are hiding it all you want....but it's still going to be there. your not fooling anyone....especially me.

enjoy your hosting. i'm sure you already made enough($12) for a domain and hosting in your 7 days being here....

thanks regreta.
I get the feeling you posted that without browsing the other replies as thats already been said and i haven't opposed.

thanks anyways. you gave me good advice from a motherly point of view and i feel i've learnt a valuable lesson from all the posts!

as for calling me a man, i am a young man, still maturing btw and its only discussions like this that lead me in the right way and enlighten me,

i'd want to do whats right thats why I decide to ask other people.

so thanks to everybody who responded including anwii!

anwii, you are cracking me up more than anything! lol! to be honest, you got ways of writing these long posts with no material!!

anyways, whatever man...you've made your point and gotten your mycents: i'm a sicko alright. :) thanks very much, that helped.

cheers, and just so you know i've decided to stop talking with her...even if i do it will be for a few days as we are moving house and going 650+miles away! :o

to anyone bothering to reply..please don't as im no longer watching this thread...anwii is now my spokesperson, he'll respond on my behalf!

i am back on Xisto after taking a loooong break!you might wonder why I'm saying this but I remember Xisto being a friendly community. i don't like what this thread has turned out to be for someone who just needed help.i'm disappointed in all those who saw it as an opportunity to earn and just talk rubbish...my advice to you is just for you to just wait until she's old enough. i liked the bit about you being controlled and deciding to ask than act foolishly...good luck in life and you can always PM me if you need any real advice.

maybe for once, you can tell us where that is you're moving to so we can warn others to keep their under age children from being tutored by you

and yes, i will agree to respond on the sicko's behalf but i wont be a spokesman as i would rather support the idea that teenage children should be protected against people like legend.

btw- if you think i post for mycents, think again. i've been a member for a few years now and am well taken care of...haha another ignorant assumption. your head is still not clear.....is it.

anwii, you are cracking me up more than anything! lol! to be honest, you got ways of writing these long posts with no material!!

anyways, whatever man...you've made your point and gotten your mycents: i'm a sicko alright. :) thanks very much, that helped.

cheers, and just so you know i've decided to stop talking with her...even if i do it will be for a few days as we are moving house and going 650+miles away! :o

to anyone bothering to reply..please don't as im no longer watching this thread...anwii is now my spokesperson, he'll respond on my behalf!

I probably should just leave well alone considering who might get offended by anything I say, but here goes. First, to the original poster, stay away from the girl or you might find yourself in alot of trouble. If she's for you, then one day when she is older your won't have to worry. But, let me say this: My husband and myself are 6 yrs. apart but I met him when I was 21 and he was 27. Not bad sounding, but if I had met him when I was 15 then he would have been 21. Not good. Besides, my dad would never have allowed it. I was raised very strictly and that is the problem with many kids today, they are not well supervised by their parents and they end up meeting guys (I'm speaking from a girl's point of view) that are too old for them and the girls look much older now days. It's sad but true. Don't play with fire, you will get burned. It is not worth it. Even just being friends with her is not a good idea. Temptation is a powerful thing and if you don't have Godly convictions, you will not be able to control yourself. In His Love,D. Benitez