xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inverse_bloom

Get Your Cinema Revenge.

Dont you just hate it when people who sit at the back of the cinema cause a fuss while you try to watch the movie. They chuck their popcorn around with no regard for anyone else!It kinda makes wanna get your own back right? and i thought of the perfect solution for that (we'll at least for me). As they gain their momentum chucking popcorn and candy about, you wait for a scene where the room goes to black. You pull out a shallow container of your own concoction and fling it up towards the back of the cinema. You wait for 10 seconds, the retching up will begin with the cries of "eww.. smelly cat poo balls....".?So you see?, you "can" get those people back.Just make sure before you enter the cinema and the attendant checks your bag for prohibited munchee's and proceeds to ask whats in the container, you tell them its your lunch.What other way's can people get their own back on these nasty douche bags?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Never ran into that issue before... Must just be where you're from, :). The worst case I've seen in a movie theatre was the people who take their children with them and the children cry or whatever because they want their candy or they have to go to the bathroom or something like that.

Just make sure before you enter the cinema and the attendant checks your bag for prohibited munchee's and proceeds to ask whats in the container, you tell them its your lunch.

What!?!?!?!?!
I haven't been to a movie in ages, do they actually search your bags before they let you in????? That's nuts! If I want to bring in my own candy that's my dam business not theirs. And I'm sure not going to let them look in any bag of mine just to go see a show.

What!?!?!?!?!I haven't been to a movie in ages, do they actually search your bags before they let you in????? That's nuts! If I want to bring in my own candy that's my dam business not theirs. And I'm sure not going to let them look in any bag of mine just to go see a show.

not where i live they dont

?Oh well ash, if you visit Australia some time you may very well be hit in the head by a flying cat poo nugget! ? :) @ sheepdogs post, Yeah they actually do that in many Cinema's in Australia, for instance if you have Mc Donalds in your bag they "may" use that as grounds not to let you in. I say "may" because although a manager or an owner may want this, the person on the ground the "attendant", may let it go. They typically want you to buy what they are selling (its expensive), which will usually result in you concealing food purchased from a supermarket in an unseen crevice in your bag!If you deny them access to your bag, then they may very well turn you away. Mind you this doesn't stop some people, they bring in whiskey and beer! (My mum worked at one).?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Dear friends with me it goes like this ... I have gone for a movie in a theater long long ago. I think about 4 years. But I agree with you as this is the problem faced by many. But now I love to watch movie in my Home Theater system. With the invent of new techniques like LCD and DVD players etc. you can get ultimate feel at home also.