xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

The Hangover top 3 funniest movies ive ever seen

i just watched the hangover a couple weeks ago and have watched it 3 other times since. this movie had me laughing throughout.i say it hits the top three funniest movies i've ever seen but it may just be at the #1 spot.i hate spoilers, so i wont go on and on what was in the movie, but it was basically about a guy who was getting married. he goes to vegas with the other people for a time they will never forget. basically the whole movie was based around what they did the night before and trying to find out exactly what happened the night before because the day after, they forgot everything from their hangover.when i originally saw the trailer, which showed a scene with mike tyson in it, i wasn't really too impressed, but the scene was ok in the trailer. i just didn't see anything special about the movie watching that scene during a commercial.i finally watched it because my mother had stated that my dad couldn't stop laughing when they watched it in the theatre together. so i thought....ok....it's gonna be good and cheesy at the same time. i'll watch it.i don't regret my decision. i can watch this movie 100 times and still laugh. i watched it again last night and although i know what happens in each scene, it's still as funny as watching it for the first time.i encourage EVERYONE reading this to go watch that movie. don't wait, or you will forget about it. it's not worth it to forget about this movie.i can't say enough good things about this movie. it took place in sin city and the acting was excellent! the characters fit together perfectly in one of the best comedies ever made!

I've watched this movie maybe 4 months ago..and it really is one of the funniest movie you'll see... it doesn't dwell too much with promiscuity, sex jokes..rather the jokes are based on the weirdness of the characters and their misadventures in Las Vegas..

The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film. It follows the characters of Phil, Stu and Alan who awake in Las Vegas after a bachelor party to find they have no memory of the previous night's events and are missing their friend Doug whose wedding is scheduled to occur the next day. The story was partially inspired by the filmmakers' real-life misadventures.

The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film directed by Todd Phillips and written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha and Jeffrey Tambor._____________________

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Did any1 seen the hangover2 i just saw today that they released it so any reviews?

Yeah this movie it's just epic :) Maybe X Factor (2012) is zero comparing to this movie. I just enjoyed watching it :))

Here's what one of the fans of this movie says:

Angelenos Doug Billings and Tracy Garner are about to get married. Two days before the wedding, the four men in the wedding party - Doug, Doug's two best buddies Phil Wenneck and Stu Price, and Tracy's brother Alan Garner - hop into Tracy's father's beloved Mercedes convertible for a 24-hour stag party to Las Vegas. Phil, a married high school teacher, has the same maturity level as his students when he's with his pals. Stu, a dentist, is worried about everything, especially what his controlling girlfriend Melissa thinks. Because she disapproves of traditional male bonding rituals, Stu has to lie to her about the stag, he telling her that they are going on a wine tasting tour in the Napa Valley. Regardless, he intends on eventually marrying her, against the advice and wishes of his friends. And Alan seems to be unaware of what are considered the social graces of the western world... Written by Huggo

Edited by moderator (see edit history)