xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karthicksethu

Sethuraman Vinaitheerthan something about me - karthicksethu

Hey Xisto folks,I m new here...html/css/js/jquery/php/Web 2.0 technologies these all describe me.Interested in doing twitter apps.Facebook apps..Watching Web Trends and TEd talks.some of my sites tht describe me. Geocoding, Google Maps, AJAX APIS, SVN, etc.,Freelancer as Web Developer

Hello and welcome!
There are many members interested in the same things as you are, and are able and willing to guide you if you need any assistance. So I think you'll fit in quite easily here.
A few things to inform you about, Xisto is not a regular forum. Therefore you should check out these topics:
http://forums.xisto.com/Free-Web-Hostdpost&p=428 (this tells you how the system works and how you get hosting)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (the rules, this is a must, as Xisto rules differ from other forums' rules.)

hello, karthicksethu, and welcome to Xisto! :(
(er... what language are you using? it's so hard to read)

it seems that you are kind of expert, so let me get straight :D
to make the myCents thing worked, you have to register in Billing & Support Area with your exact email that you used in this forum. then you have to make at least 5 post, wait for about a hour for the system to update, then you'lll see that MyCENT number in red. that is your real $$ to order stuff at Billing & Support Area :D
if you haven't read this More about myCENTS - CreditSystem one, you should read there so you know the system here. when your MyCENT dumped up to 100, it will be automatically moved to your billing account (100 MyCENT equal to $1)
when you think you're ready, Free Web Hosting (free Xisto/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure) can help you :D
or if you other thing you want to know, simply go to Xisto README or post your doubt here :)