xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eauncarter

Hello Friends

Hi eauncarter, welcome to Xisto! and that add one more India people here :)
hope you enjoy yourself posting and see that $_$ coming. just read the rules on More about myCENTS - CreditSystem so you know why you should avoid posting like the one you did above :(

anyway, the other should come sooner or later, so i'll let them do their welcoming party :D

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

hey euan i think i know you any ways nice to meet you hereand also have a happy stay here and get your dream fulfilled and also make friends hereso what is your motto of coming here a free domain or free web hosting

Hi there Eaun and welcome to the Xisto forums :) I hope you enjoy yourself over here and rest assured that you will get some quality webhosting for free! Just avoid making one-line posts and you'll accumulate enough myCENTs to buy a hosting plan with/without a domain. All the best and have a lot of fun :( Btw, which state are you from?

Well Thanks friend for you welcome, And The Simpleton I am from Delhi. Maybe you too are from India thatswhy you are asking. Ok. FouGilang, I wont repeat the same mistake again and ya I did read the topic of MyCents.And Ya Templehost I think I too know you. Well, I do not have a objective right now, just joining in so that I could spend my time. Also good if I get a free hosting or a free domain side by side

Edited by eauncarter (see edit history)

ooohk eauncarter nice to know that you know me btw in which states are you both from you and The Simpletonmaybe i am near you.And also eauncarter if you get a hosting + doamin i think you need to post large amount of non-spam posts to get it done and become an active member here all the best anyways

Heya... it seems like I joined a bit too late at the welcoming party, but anyway... better late than never, right? It's good to see that you already have your myCENTS... now all you will have to do is to post, post, and post lots!!! And by that, I mean LONG posts, not the number of posts, because the longer your posts, the more myCENTS you have, and as Xisto goes for high quality and long length posts, you will earn much more like that in the long term, I swear...Anyway, I hope that you will settle in quickly and get a website of your own... if you ever need help, you can ask me (though I'm pretty new to all this myself) and to other more advanced members of this forum... they are really helpful and I'm sure that they won't mind if you asked them for some advice or for some help... CHEERS!!! :):D:(

Hii every one this is Tia from new york and I am glad to be the part of it..Tia Smith

Heya, tiasmith123... You should've created a new thread for your own introduction thread. I would have missed this one but for your name. It's new here and I haven't seen it before... But anyway, I'm glad that you are part of this forum too.. But anyway, welcome to Xisto!!! You know that Xisto is a free webhosting site, right? Yes.... that means that you can host a free website and a free domain name (top-level - Xisto is a domain registrar too. :))

You will first need to go and register in the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. Go to the "Client Area" to sign up. Just remember to sign up with the same email as you have here to provide a link between the two accounts. After that, post at least five posts, and after a few hours of waiting you should see a red and bold myCENTS thingy under your name, and then you can start earning!!!

Just remember to don't spam or copy and paste other things and texts from the internet without quoting and you'll be fine.
Good luck!!! :(:D:D

Remember: 200 myCENTS can earn you one month's worth of hosting and you can earn that much in a few hours!!! :( WEll, for me, anyway. :D

welcome to both tia and euan!!!I hope you guys will find the services offered as enjoyable as i do.I am running a new community and sure do hope that you will join too once you get settled here and I look forward to knowing more about you and what you really do.Have a nice time!God bless!