xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

What Is Your Lucky Number?

808 seems like a good number to me. I don't know why. It seems special just by looking at it. Maybe its the magical reason that it's got two eights. Or maybe because it's got a zero. We shall never know.

Side note: Don't swear. Some members, like me, do not permit it.

Seven. It's always been seven and I don't know why. It has been rather lucky for me, though not for anything major.I also like numbers: Three, Five, and Twelve. Hmmm.....that's odd. Never realized before that all but one are prime....heh.... :D

my lucky NUMBERs are 2,4,7,8,13 because this book said so... I read it when I was like 6 it was a barbie annual one or something and because I was young I kinda "believed" the book and from then on they were my lucky plus 7 and 13 which i added to it later on.

I have two lucky numbers.7 and 17.I am unaware why these numbers seem to bring good fortune to me. But ever since I was little, I have been winning raffles and such because I either have a ticket with the number 7 or 17 on it or I guess 7 or 17.

For me, i'd say 5, and 66... I dont know why, but those numbers seem to be the lucky ones every time i get those in a raffle or something..Also 69, although a known number in another sense, had won some cash under that number before (although something minor as a grand).

my lucky number to me is the number four and ill tell you why the reason my lucky number is four is because my first name, my middle name, and my last name all have four letters in them hehe so yes obviously thats the reason my favorite number is "four"

What is so lucky about any numbers? All numbers are doomed to a never ending cycle of numbers? :P Not so lucky now.