xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chezo

Introduction Hi Everyone

Hi All,My name is Chezo, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I own a small software company in South Africa, called Strive IT (http://striveit.co.za/wp/)all of our members are from a previously disadvantaged community and we are trying to make our mark in the world.My personal strong points are:Web SolutionDomain registrations (TLD's)Web Hosting plansProject managementC#,PHP,JSP(extjs) DevelopmentJoomla! CMS MySQL Database AdministrationLinux UbuntuSo if you have any questions about my company or just want to ask me something in general please feel free to contact me.I'm always on the lookout for any business opportunities and to meet new people. I made a couple of Joomla! websitesand you are welcome to peruse through my online portfolio, my latest one is here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ a community website, unfortunately it looks like nobody wants to join :)This website pretty much just showcases what can be done using joomla as a community tool.So check it out and you can also follow me on twitter (Strive IT)CheersChezo

Hi chezo, well your list of strong points is a good and healthy list. Nice sites too, particularly your striveit site. Hopefully you see some success in your endeavours. The welcoming party will be on soon, describing which links to go for to peruse through trap 17 rules. Good day to you.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Heya chezo. Nice to see you here... I'm glad that yet another expert member has arrived on our forums... feel free to browse around!!!

Xisto is a free webhosting company and offers your free unlimited hosting just for posting on their forums. So if you are looking to host a site here, you have come to the right place!!! The good thing is that Xisto also provides a top level domain name for you, so it's really cool... and if you have any questions regarding hosting (which I don't think you have a lot apart from our system since you are a professional anyway), there is a lot of support here as well.

You'll have to join Xisto's Support and Billing Centre where you will get your own Client Area and sign up there. It's pretty easy!!!Just fill in all of your details, don't worry, because it's confidential and they have very good support... And then you'll have to post at five posts here at Xisto, and when the process order is done, you'll see the red "myCENTS" under your name appear, you can start earning myCENTS!!!

100 myCENTS is the same as one USD, and two USD is the minimum requirement for your hosting... It's easy, to earn that much for a month, because it will take you around a day to earn that much if you post a lot. But don't spam or copy and paste things and you will be fine, because you will lose myCENTS if you do. Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs!!!

wow... an expert with such amazing skills. one more expert to the community! o_0anyway, allow to me welcome to you to Xisto, chezo!enjoy your time in the forums, post good posts, and watch the money flows~!