xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Is There Any Software To Remove Password Of Memory Card.

Actually my memory card has been password locked and due to which I am facing a lot of problem and I would like to remove its password. Is there any software (FREE) to be used to remove the password and if so please help me with the name of the software and the link where I could get it.?Thanks in advance.?

Define "Password locked" and "memory card" does it actually ask for a password? Or does it just say access denied, or you dont have privileges etc?And what kind of card is it? usb stick/drive? OR a camera card like SD, Micro SD etc...?

Define "Password locked" and "memory card" does it actually ask for a password? Or does it just say access denied, or you dont have privileges etc?
And what kind of card is it? usb stick/drive? OR a camera card like SD, Micro SD etc...?

Actually dear friend it is a Micro SD and it is asking for a password I don't know why. It is not saying that access is denied but only asking for a password. 

So when you insert it or try to access documents you get a "Please enter your password" type message?Try googling the name on the front of the card and "password removal" eg: "sandisk micro SD password removal"

You could also try some brute force password retrieval programs. They are legal as long as it is your flash drive/password.If the contents aren't important you could just try to reformat it, as that is much easier to do than have your computer be on for weeks trying to get the password.