xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmammen

Top O' The Morning To Ya Introduction to me and some freebes

Hello,

My name is Raj, I've been following this site for a while and always come here to have my many questions answered. Its true, i've come to this site dejected far too many times to count and left full of hope and meaning. Yup. Tis true. so i thought i'd join, share the wealth, pass along information, and help out however much i can in return!

I'd like to pass on some links to places that you can get good deals at so if you live in Surrey, or in Vancouver or in the Fraser Valley for that matter, you'll definitely love this!

I'm a computer techie by trade and i do all my computer shopping at http://www.ncix.com/. They're cheaper than anyone else in the area so thats pretty much the place to go.

I have an infatuation for my car so I like treating her well. When I go for oil changes, I always go to http://abletire.ca/. They do a heck of a good job and they are literally the cheapest around. They also sell new and used tires and they will literally beat any competitors price. As in, I got tires cheaper there than costco or wall-mart.

Also, I used to work on an accreditation board of private colleges and if you want to know of a quality school in the area, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Sure their website may not be fancy, but their programs are better than the local universities. Definitely a must see.

So yeah, that's all I have to offer for now. As I go along my journey in life and see anything else thats noteworthy, i'll be sure to let you all know!

Thanks,

-Raj

Welcome rmammen to Xisto. Its good to see some fresh blood on these forums once in a while. It would of been great of you if you included more in your introduction such as, Why you are here, What skills you have, Your personal details (Country, age). Maybe reply with these to make the topic more interesting.

Now I have provided important links below that will keep you within the guidelines, not break any rules & Explain to you how the post to host system works and how you can earn the most money without annoying a load of members by using the enter button so much

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

Now please enjoy the forum after reading all them things, Trust me its well worth it :(

-Ash :).

Hi there Raj and welcome to the Xisto forums. Thanks for the links, although it would be better if you posted them in the appropriate section instead of your intro post. I hope you'll find your stay here enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts here - we don't get techies all the time you know! :(If you have any doubt regarding the functioning of the forum, feel free to open a thread in the relevant section. Have a good time :)

Welcome Raj, computer techie aye? Not much to complain about that as an occupation i reckon. Good intro and i think you you'll fit in great here, but of course you probably already know that. Looking forward to your future posts.

Raj... haven't I seen you somewhere before??? Hmm... Let me see... Um... tkforums??? I nearly thought that you were a old member of Xisto, because your name was so familiar... but everyone didn't seem to recognise you so I recognised where you came from and knew I was wrong... You've been following this site for a while, huh?

I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before. Don't tell me you're stalking me!!! I nearly skipped your thread... because well, you're rmammen here, now, aren't you? but anyway, regardless of whether you are the same person I know or not... because you might not, this is a webhosting company, so you can host a free website here... :)

But anyway, SpiderVV has provided you with all the important links, but if you want to host a website here, you will have to earn myCENTS. Firstly, post a minimum of five posts, and then register at the Client Area of Xisto's Support and Billing Centre here with the same email as you used when you signed up here. Then wait for a few hours and then you should be able to see a myCENTS under your name. You use these myCENTS to pay for your hosting and your domain name if you want one.

It is pretty easy to earn myCENTS, and you can start hosting basically in one day if you post a lot. Remember to read the rules and FAQ first before you break any rules or you might lose myCENTS...

Good luck!!!