xisto Community
deadmix

Freethemes4all.com Website Reviews

I love the layout of your website, theres nothing really i can point out that i can criticize on other then more templates :)Actually you have a lot of templates on there, im going to have to use some joomla ones from there. 8/10

The design is good but there are a few things that could be improved. The Google search box at the top is far too big for what it contains - just a small search bar. Moving the search box to one of the sidebars would let you remove that box in the central content area, bringing the third template on the page up above the fold and into people's view more. The colour choice, lime green and vivid orange, is not something I'm too keen on, but that is somewhat down to personal taste. The "Main Menu" side box has a green header, while all the others have an orange title - it might be worth making them all match, as I see no reason for the main menu box to have a different colour. Also, I would argue against it being the "main menu". Most people are most likely to head straight for the categories of themes, rather than your terms of service or the contact link. Try swapping the categories box to the top of that sidebar. The category links themselves don't match anything else. While this makes them stand out, the text is a little bit difficult to read, and could be changed to make it a bit easier to read them. Finally, the "Other Links" box on the right looks a bit cluttered and out of place - the contents of it don't match the rest of the site and just look slightly out of place to me.Other than those few minor issues, it's a good site design :)

That's one cool looking site :) A good job done and just some minor glitches as mentioned above so won't be repeating those again. I would love to learn to design such sites someday....anyway, thanks for the link this one's really useful!