patavinatech

My Intro The 5 mins poetry

must
you
write
it
that?

anyway, welcome to Xisto, patavinatech!
as far as i see, you are now in the best free webhosting, no ads, Xisto. and i havent see any complain here, so i think it is not just an ordinary site hosting :(
you have to register to Xisto - Support billing before your cents working though :)

feel free to see the important link in the left side of this forum frontpage, or you can click this link to see More about myCENTS - CreditSystem and this is the Help Topic

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Hi all,

I'm newbie as thou

and I want my website to be hosted though.

I'm a dude,

I don't like the ad

I tried many services,

they all drove me mad.

I hope you guys

are not another trap!

AHAHAH LoL

Give me myMillionDollar baby!

Welcome patavinatech to Xisto. Please do not use the enter button so much, We class it as spam and one liners here as your post's need to be quality and not quantity like you are doing. This also gets you no respect but does get you hated by other members. Please let this be the last post in doing it. We love members that want there own site with hosting and domains here you can get that easy if you don't use the enter button so much and read all the topics below, Just follow the links. I will come onto them in one minute. Trust me we are not a trap I have been with Xisto now for a year of some what and have found it to be brilliant for my website and learning.

Now I have provided important links below that will keep you within the guidelines, not break any rules & Explain to you how the post to host system works and how you can earn the most money without annoying a load of members by using the enter button so much

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

These links should explain everything though if you have any questions just post a reply here, Now enjoy this wonderful forum.

-Ash :).

Well, hello there, sirl p-tech, welcome to the trap. I do hope our lame poems, do not get us in crap.It is a weird thing, that the others can not seeThat we are not spammers, but poets, we be..This website is good, to get free domain..It is therefore, quite probable, that you will remain sane.Do lots of posting, but let thy posting be prime.. Soon you will have a webpage, and it won't cost a dime!

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

Yes Indeed welcome to Xisto... you need not ask what happened to Traps 1-16... we dare not speak of it... lol so long as you register with Xisto - Support and billing Xisto - Support and Billing with your email address you can start collecting MyCents (Trap money) which will help you get the free domain. All you have to do to earn mycents once registered is to post lots of quality posts, no spam, long in content, and of course keep it politically correct and or appropriate, and eventually you can have unlimited BW and your own domain name without pulling your CC out. we have answers for any question and just about anything you need here... kinda like a family, but more dysfunctional.