xisto Community
Sinister

What Do You Think About Cheaters/cheating

I think its unrespective against the game makers when cheating/hacking online games. If cheating wassent wrong why would do there best on making defences against them.U see al thesde people talking about how can i get around the game protection and etc.My advise is dont do it just enjoy the game the way it is.

well online games if you cheat on them its illegal, because many of it involves craking or hacking the site or the server. well it depeneds on the game but ppl used to make progs for battle.net for starcraft diablo and such. but i dont think its wrong to cheat on games that are just on your computer somtimes it makes the game more enjoyable but online games are different because it affects others. you should specify what game...

For a moment there I thought you were talking about cheating on your spouse... Makes sense, on a gaming forum :D Anyway, I used to be part of an early (Quake 1...) gaming community. I was top dog until one of my friends, after a week's absence, suddenly started "pwning" me (I think the term is nowadays. Back then it was simply called "He kicked the living crap out of me in 95% of our encounters")... With the whatchemacallit; the railgun thingy no less, one of the hardest weapons to master consistently.On my request the serveradmin secretly installed an addon which let you "see through another players eyes" and more importantly; record it. Within an hour I had a piece of video in which he instantly kills someone that briefly appears in a dooropening about 1/2 mile away WHILE he himself was running past a dooropening.The admin installed a botkicker that evening. My "friend" never returned, and I never talked to him again. Gave up Online gaming soon after that, partly due to RSI, but also because I'd rather lose to/kick a computer's togus than run around paranoid about who could be using what to advance themselves... It's all so pointless that way.

Where is the fun in knowing you'll win? Just enjoy the game as it was made. Sometimes today, whoever wins, is whoever cheats the best. There isn't any fun in that..

i dont think that cheating is the right thing to do unless you have beaten the game and then theres really nothing to do. Cheating before beating the actual game ruins the whole concept of the game and then could later ruin the ending as well.

well like i said before it really depends on the game it doesnt really matter if you cheat on stragety games as long as you can play it. like warcraft starcraft stuff like that they give you the cheats, and some ppl cheat and it really doesnt matter if they do or not. cheating matters when it affects other ppl.

Where is the fun in knowing you'll win? Just enjoy the game as it was made. Sometimes today, whoever wins, is whoever cheats the best. There isn't any fun in that..

I agree whit that

If you are good there ios no need to cheat a game and if you arent good at the game go play another till you find somthing ure good in and like.

Cheaters often get banned from the game and i think that is a good think cause most of the time cheaters mes things up fore other players.

Cheating in offline games is cool, if you've finished it.Cheating in online games isn't cool at all. I know from personal experience it sucks to be playing an online shooter, and one guy is leading because he's invisible and gets extra points for using a knife. *cough* Delta Force II *cough*

I'm strongly against cheating online or in the real world. You're ruining the game for yourself and for others by not playing fair. And what's the fun if you can just breeze through a game? For example, in the Sims, if you constantly get the money cheat, what's the fun of playing when you can afford everything? Isn't the whole game about trying to get the family to succeed in life?

When I used to play Soldier of Frotune II there was always cheaters well it kind of depended on the server but well some wouldn't alow it some would, they had this thing called Punk Buster that was supossed to stop cheaters or people with changed files on their SOF instalation folder and well that way prevent cheating but there was always a way to get around it and you could see people just cheating all the time.. I don't understand people that cheat how can that be fun? how can you can have fun when you win all the time without even trying? just one think that made me stop playing that game was that there was a lot of cheaters and well the lack of time that I have now...

I hate hacker/cheaters when your playing counter strike and people are hacking it takes the fun out of playing the game because like on cs_assault you could be running along and get shot through the wall. (ITS SAD) just because you dont have any skill at playing the game you hack rather than move on to another game that you might be good at!!!!!!!! ;)

Hackers? Cheaters?! They are so stupid that they cant play well. When there are cheaters in the games and there is no software against them...the game begins to die...ever it is interesting or not.

I hate cheaters and i think its unnecessarily to cheat because all missions are made to comnplete them and not to cheat to abso,ve them. One more bad thing is that you don't know how good you really are because with cheats you make a beeter "time" for you so its a bit unreal.

Here is a link where you can help me with a game :D

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

Hackers/Cheaters Have no skill thats the reason they cheat (well mostly the ppl that play online that can't play work crap) Now if you have beaten a game and wana go back and play a lvl then id c y you can't cheat the second time around bc you have beatten the game but with online if ppl are cheating and hacking it takes the fun out of the game expecally if they have god mode then its like theres no point in playing bc you can't kill them