xisto Community
inverse_bloom

That Text Below Our Avatar? Inconsequential ramblings

i'm waitin' til 1 reach 1,000 before i even consider changing it. i have about a .69 post per day average which means after i hit 1000, it will take about 4 years to reach the 2000 mark where it would automatically change again. one can only be a trap grand marshal member for so long before wondering exactly what that means really biggrin.gif

now an interesting fact is that it will take me almost 30 years to get as many posts as SM. he's been busy for sure as trap hasn't been around that long....only 5 years or so which cinsistantly averges 5 posts a day. not bad....almost sick biggrin.gif

@anwii: 5 posts per day X 5 years = 9000, and that's not taking into consideration which months have 30/31 days and which years are leap years. So our top poster, Saint_Michael, should theoretically have 9000 posts, which he does not :( But he's pretty close to that...Anyway it shows that you can't really take that average posts per day into consideration, because most members cannot maintain a consistent rate. For example, many of our new members are really enthusiastic about posting, so they make anywhere between 10 and 50 posts per day, for around a week. Then their interest begins to wane and their average rate drops steadily. After some days it drops below zero! But then those members could regain interest and begin posting like mad again and their average will shoot up! So it's difficult to predict how each member will act and how much he/she will post in a day/week/month/year.

Anyways, I wish you hit 1000 soon and become out newest Grand Marshal Member! :)

Well im know at 500 posts finally!, who would have knew. But i still don't see the option to change the text under our avatar. Hopefully i wont have to put in 500 more posts to get the opportunity. Meh, who cares.

Well, you won't see that option directly below your avatar, or your profile page. Go to My Contros (link is above the shoutbox).

And click on Edit Personal Portal Information. Now you will see a Personal Statement text box there. Write you own personal statement and click on Save Settings. :P

Hey i found it!, it was under "Edit Profile Information" but thanks for pointing me at the right direction Xpress! :P