xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NxTGaming

Hey.

Hello Guys, NxTGaming here! you may be wondering why do i have a site name on my IGN. Thats cause im going to use that as my forum website name after i get enough posts/cents to get a free web hosting with you guys! So i hope you will help me in some ways if im wrong or help me if i have problems. Thanks!

Haha, I agree with FoulGllang, though I must say that you're no longer a really new new person to this forum anymore, right?Hmm... I was just wondering why I might have missed your thread though. I believe that you may have made this on one of the days where I just don't feel like posting of Xisto or something like that. Maybe I was busy...But anyway, welcome to Xisto!!! I hope you will find my rather late post still valid and stuff... Anyhow, you've got your myCENTS working already and I don't think that you seem to be in any sort of myCENTS-not-updating-trouble around here, so, good luck with your site and start posting lots!!!:)Cheers, Nameless... :D(P.S. Don't worry, you'll get all the myCENTS that you will need in no time, I promise you... :( A post a day will keep overdue invoices away!!! OK, so that didn't really work out that well... but you get my point...:D :D)

Welcome! The main goal in a forum like this is posting for money if you want to buy some hosting or a domain... You can get free hosting by a real hosting company this way, by virtual money or real too. If you want to have a website, you must register in Xisto Hosting with the same email as you've registered Xisto, then you can start to post big, non-spammy posts around the forum so your cents raise. Of course you can also pay with PayPal or creditcard as it's a real hosting company. If you have the money of course :(
Some links that may be important are below.

- The Xisto Readme

- How does T17 give you free hosting? Well, there is Xisto where you don't need money and Xisto where you do. Remember you can buy hosting but not domain, you can use instead (yoursitename).trap17.com. You can do that when you click Order and do subdomain, then you write your site name and in the tinier box you type Xisto.com.

- More about these myCENTS

Forum Rules - To follow!!!!

- Official WebHosting FAQ

There are also a few forums where you can get pre-sales questions and more:
In the Xisto Network category, you can find all these forums.

If you have questions, ask above or here! :) Have a nice day and get some centz!