xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

My Audition Online Website =] Wanna rate?

Satuday, November 21, 2009
changed my site template and added music video streaming B)

Hey, I checked your site through the shoutbox of MY site blog and then saw the new template before I saw this thread (again)... great work man!!! :) I like this new template a lot, and if I must say, it is ten times, if not twenty times, more better than your old one. The whiter and cleaner background lets us see your text more clearly, (though I don't understand a word of it, of course :D), and I love your template a lot... :o And I really mean it... Congratulations!!!

Too bad I couldn't post without registering an account, man. I'd shout a positive comment on it... no point in getting an account if I don't understand the words and the only point is to shoutbox though....

Good work!!! :D

Hey, maybe I should put my website up for showcase and suggestions after I have a few more new posts too, huh? Haha, anyways, post two will be coming in tomorrow.... :D

Haha, so the old template was really awful, wasn't it? :osorry about the shout box. I got spammed out yesterday by, you know, the viag thing. I wonder why he (if that was human anyway) didn't get the flooding warning though. then i thought i have to restrict it for sometime being until i have the anti-spam for it.And by the way, I'll be making the english version sooner or later, and maybe move the forum along with itThank you for your visits :)

Haha, so the old template was really awful, wasn't it? :D
sorry about the shout box. I got spammed out yesterday by, you know, the viag thing. I wonder why he (if that was human anyway) didn't get the flooding warning though. then i thought i have to restrict it for sometime being until i have the anti-spam for it.

And by the way, I'll be making the english version sooner or later, and maybe move the forum along with it

Thank you for your visits :D

Haha, I guess that's a problem, I suppose. It's a good think my website doesn't have any traffic apart from the people from Xisto and only one of my friends though. Once it gets popular then the amount of spam will then go up and I will have to do something about that.... :)

And yeah... the old template was REALLy awfull... no jokes... B) Especially the hide and show site thingy... :o But it's all good now. :D

Dear friend it is not possible for me to browse it properly in Internet Explorer. I don't know why. Moreover some codes are displayed with the background is it purpose full or some error. What ever it is but its not working in IE properly.

The codes... The source extension seems to be error at the first time browsing (not loaded properly), and I heard the internet explorer loved to cache, even the error one too lol. i hope it doesn't, try to browse deeper or refresh :) Anyway, what is the problem you get? And what version is your internet explorer?