xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

Re-introduction I was gone but now Im back

Hello everyone!I'm Nguyen from Dallas, Texas. I'm Vietnamese and pretty much the biology dork. I like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners by the seashore (if Dallas had a beach, lol). I use to have hosting with Xisto and to my surprise they are still online and expanding. I had an account since 2004(has it been that long or is that a glitch?) and then I stopped posting for a maybe a year or more and lost hosting. When I did have hosting it was great. Little to no problems at all. Well I'm back again and hoping to get into the swing of things again. Now that I don't go to school and just only work I have more free time.

Hello everyone!
I'm Nguyen from Dallas, Texas. I'm Vietnamese and pretty much the biology dork. I like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners by the seashore (if Dallas had a beach, lol). I use to have hosting with Xisto and to my surprise they are still online and expanding. I had an account since 2004(has it been that long or is that a glitch?) and then I stopped posting for a maybe a year or more and lost hosting. When I did have hosting it was great. Little to no problems at all. Well I'm back again and hoping to get into the swing of things again. Now that I don't go to school and just only work I have more free time.

well as long as you keep posting Nguyen you will be fine just you may wanna refresh yourself with all the Good stuff IE rules and regs Never hurts to refresh yourself every now and then.

Enjoy and start dry see you guys had some flooding rains there today.

TC
John
Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

good to see you back, iwuvcookies! :) you aware of mycents yet, our current credits system? don't you worry, you need not start from scratch to earn them and exchange for hosting. your old posts can be easily converted as your "startup capital". :P read the stickies around here to help you back on your feet. welcome back! :P

Good to see you back. There are quite few changes these days. Mycent was down this month but started from 18th october again. and your mycent will be updated instantly. I think in 5-15 minutes or so. It is updating for me at 15 minutes time. Now you can instantly see the result of your post in mycent amount. Now coming back to you again. Are you still hosted with Xisto ? i mean bought domain or hosting ? Give us more information about your site. And keep posting on Xisto to earn mycents.

Welcome back my friend and i am sure that you will get back your hosting very soon. But I have to make you a question: How much time did you had without posting? Because I last almost two months without posting and the Xisto team said me that they never delete the files of the users. Maybe you can recovery your files too. Ohhh Xisto is a dream come true I can remember now when I was jumping from a free web hosting to other because I never be satisfied. But with Xisto the life is so good I have no to be mad with the support team because Xisto have the best support service that a web hosting can have. I am so happy because I have some projects in my mind and I will to make them reality with the most important thing that a website can need: A good webhosting. So keep posting my friend and soon you will have your old hosting plan active and working again. Please remember to keep posting all the time because it is very healthy Yeah believe me I was a inexpert with the mecanography until I found this great forum where I can exercise all my talents and share all my knowledge with educated people that make the world better posting regularly here.And maybe I can recommend you to back to the school because is the most important thing in life, ok. You can be rich and I hope to be rich someday but the education is more important than the money. So get back to the school my friend. Never lose the hopes ok. Good. So Welcome back and keep posting remember this phrase: This is the best web hosting in the earth. Where they offer you good web hosting for talk between good people.Bye my friend and welcome back.

Thanks for the "welcomes" everyone. At first I was still kinda confused as to "do i need to add a request for hosting?" Then i read some more of the TOS and all that and voila we have a new system. I think back then when I was posting Xisto had a little banner size thing at the top of the forum and it would tell you how many "whatever" points you got in total and i think every day it would go down or something. Lol. I think it was back in 2004 because my profile says my account was started back then. But i didn't like Xisto. I remember I was switching from hosting to hosting. I had a pretty good host which was Aboho but now that I checked the web they're not there anymore. And back then I switched to Xisto and its still open and running pretty well I see. I don't necessarily know if my files are still kept, I'm even surprised my account that has been so inactive is still registered. So I just requested for a password rest and bada bing bada boom I"m here now. Thanks again and yall take care of yourselves too.