xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

Hello People ^^

hello
my name is Gilang and i am from indonesia :P
just found this site from google and it seems great to know (or it IS great? @@~ )

i like gaming, especially Audition Online Dance Battle, especially again their songs (not their game, just their songs lol)
if you know audition, i have made a site to download their songs at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it's in indonesian server, so maybe you'll have some lag or something

nice to know you all :P

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Well welcome to Xisto! The objective here is post for myCENTS, which is the money system in these forums :P That, if you want hosting by a real non-free hosting company! :P These myCENTS (when you get 100 or more) are transferred to an account you should make at Xisto Hosting for free! Of course you can also pay by PayPal, creditcard, etc. The rules are: If you don't want to lose these cents, don't spam and make big non spammy posts.

Here's some interesting stuff:
- There's also a completely free hosting company which has slower servers and well, let's say 'worse' service. How does T17 give you Free Hosting?
--- How to order it?

- Some more about the myCENTS system

Now the Board rules:P * and the Webhosting FAQ: Here
If you need more support like pre-sales, etc you can visit the Xisto Forum category

Hope you have a nice stay!!! And a nice day too! :)

*You must follow these rules or you may get banned etc

Welcome FouGilang to Xisto. Its great to see some fresh blood around on these forums!, Although spider vice posted the same links you may find mine more simple its up to new just make sure you read the rules etc to not get banned for a start. We are all over Google with all the awesome topics we make daily no wonder you found us but at least you did! The website you have also given seems to be down O.o Would of love to check that out.

I have provided important links below in which you must read to fit into the Trap community

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

If you have any problems just PM me or make a topic for another member to help you :P

-Ash :P.

@ash-bashWell, since you saw how my indonesian hosting server 'welcomes' foreigners, i guess you understand why i want another serveri cant open it in my gsm mobile phone till now lol o.o

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Welcome FouGilang! Yeah your site seems to have some lagging or it just might be my internet. hehe. I kinda like your layout. Its functional anyways. Hope you get acquainted with the hosting rules and happy posting.