xisto Community
Nameless_

Woo Hoo! My Mycents Are Now Updated! And what about yours?

Updated? it didn't changed a bit for me. i thought i earned mycent on Xisto. But no update on any place. i just got raise in mycent counter here. i was on 1cent and now i'm on 74 cent. i didnt get any email about update. And there are no updates on billing page as well.

Yes they are updated plus this is super fast,after posting you will get myCENTs updated.The only problem now we have is the database errors last few days.In the Billing and Support page there is update,on email i don't know i didn't check but myCENTs are growing very much.I didn't saw database errors on Xisto but i didn't get any email from Xisto for registering.That is not problem...Now i can have prove that you can really get domain and hosting from here and i will be very happy and i am gonna post very much just to make this forum better and i am gonna promote this website if there is enough space for other users :P

Yes,i just got update of mycent. I think they are updating fast. For me it took me 1 hour to update mycents. It also updated on mycents. Just wish spam & excessive un-necessary post will be flagged. So that there will be no spam/un-necessary post from members.@TDH,prove? you mean prove hosting and domains from xisto?yes,it is possibe. i just purchased 1 domain last week. Take word from old members they provide free hosting and domains.

Hmm... I kind of get your point. When the MyCent system started way back when, you MyCent thing would update every 4 hours of so, but mine has not updated since I began posting again. Oh well, I guess I will just wait for it to update on its own. Hopefully I have made a lot of posts so I will get a nice a little chuck of cash into my Xisto - Support account :P

Yeah my MyCent just updated. I was credited with two dollars in my hosting account which is pretty reasonable for the amount I have posted thus far. I don't really mind if it takes two days for it to update. That way, I can accumulate more MyCent and get a bigger deposit into my billing account :P