xisto Community
shivajise

This Is Shiva

Hi there Shiva and welcome to Xisto forums :P You need to make lengthier posts than that to survive over here :P What I mean is that one-liners aren't tolerated here and you may get into trouble if you continue to post like that. I'm sure you'll find a lot of topics around here to discuss and you can make nice and lengthy posts about them (taking care not to spam!).

I'm sure you know all about the virtual money system called myCENTs? If not take a look at this page. Currently Xisto has a temporary problem due to which the myCENTs aren't being updated very frequently, but just be patient and they will soon appear (provided you have over 5 posts).

Well, have fun and hope to see you more often!

Hi Shiva, SEO executive? Do you enjoy your job? The trap is a friendly place to share insights and to get free hosting in the process. Hope you like it.