xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Rose Onlin

Yeah I played it for a bit...wasn't...too...interested in it...so I quit *shrugs* It will never match to the great worlds of WoW and FFXI though...but it's good for a free game that anyone can just pick up and play.

I tried this game and started to play it but every time i went to go play it eather the server was full or i would get in and my comp crashed on my so i gave up on it

Hmm... I've seen Rose Online, and I have to say, I admire the graphics. It's a big download though, and I'm pretty sure that they'll charge for it after the beta version. (sigh) I know friends who play Ragnarok Online who don't like ROSE. I wonder why? It seems like a good game. They probably forgot that it's still in BETA stages and things will be added. Unfortunately, even if I get my hands on the game, I wouldn't be able to play it because it will probably keep me addicted and take up so much time that my schoolwork will be neglected. >_< If only it were vacation here.They have Rose Online CDs here for free, and they call in pROSE (Philippine ROSE) We have our own server. I'm guessing once the international server starts become pay to play, this one will too. Just like RO. ;) Can't be helped, I guess. :D *Goes back to her sleep*

ROSE online has its good points and bad points.for an MMORPG its quite nice, the graphics has a chibi/cute kind of feelbut the quests are nice and fun toothe cuteness doesnt mean teh game is just for kids, it has a serious side to it toowith all those pvp, union battle and such, the game is made applicabel to both hardcore and newbie gamers~the classes are cute and nice too, Hawker, Muse, Soldier, Dealer and such~the costumes and equips also give a larch impact since most of them are reflected in your avatar when roaming around the world.and yeah, it wotn be able to reach up to ffx and wow's status, but for a game like so, it would be quite sucessful~

I think this would fit better in the RPG section, but meh.I tried ROSE online, I was a dealer and it was pretty fun, I just got my first gun, and started training, then slowly it got boring, so I quit.I still like Ragnarok online though.

I have played ROSE (rush on seven epizodes) online. i was 140 lvl. before reset..now i'm hawker lvl 38 i give my account here. Usename: zerocool13Password : denisfirst see this get it .bye bye

This game doesn't work for me for some reason.It won't start the game.It took me sooooo long to download and it was all just one big disappointment.-.-

ROSE Online, by my opinion it's a Ragnarok Online Second Episode, well it is not of course, but really like it. However, once RO2 really got to see, I say RO2 is a ROSE Online 2, because it run off from what RO used to be. It more likely ROSE Online for me. Maybe it is the new style by Gravity...